Ariadne in the Blue Sky - Vol. 22 Ch. 217 - Are You Alone?

Dex-chan lover
if there was a way to write an ending to a time paradox, this was the way to do it. im glad i finally got around to reading this 2 years ago. i was so worried it was going to go the other direction where they didnt remember him but this is perfect. too bad lululoa wont remember him.

Group Leader
thank you for the work.

man time travel related story are confusing. though after a while, it does take a while to accept it.

Dex-chan lover
Not bad, the finale was obviously rushed but overall I liked the series

Dex-chan lover
Near the end it felt like his ending for Claymore but I think this was handled better.

Dex-chan lover
good-soup.gif

Good ending!

Glad to have read this and I love the ending, but I really felt the final arc was a tad too fast. I will need to reread this one day to see if it works better in one go.

Dex-chan lover
The story went weird places and seemed like the author changed his mind massively on what he wanted his story to be but it was pretty nice and the ending is pretty cool.

Kind of a shame the second twin barely appeared and got no development or proper personality basically.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the author didn't really know how he wanted to end it he just kinda lost his passion for the work itself a few unanswered questions remain a bit rushed but not terrible

Dex-chan lover
This was a bit of a ride, but I'm ok with how it ended.
I agree that the other characters should've gotten more time for closure, but oh well...

Popol with boobas, now that's unexpected
Really throws you off, considering Popol, Hazan, and Jiura were Aura's sons in the other timeline.
Now the 4 of them are alternative personalities in a female body.

Dex-chan lover
People keep saying the author just got bored with it, but I think it just got axed and they did the best they could with what they were given. Cancelations are not always inmediate.

Users who are viewing this thread