Arifureta Gakuen de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Case of Yue-Sensei

Dex-chan lover
Well, i can't work on this anymore.
Was doing slow MTL based Scanlation for this series, but since its being translated now by another group, i have to give up on it i guess (me being extremely lazy is the reason i always lose out).

Group Leader
@Morose I’m not exactly a group. This is my first attempt at scanlation. Exact same situation as you except I can get obsessive compulsive about random things and accidentally did the entire thing in a single night. I went to sleep at 5am. I don’t particularly plan to do any other chapters at that speed, and if you want to pick it up or collaborate or whatever, I’d be fine with that.

Fed-Kun's army
Dude, this is incredible. Yue and Hajime is just too powerful of a duo. Great translation!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Hmm, I wonder if those two are tied by fate...

Anyways, this was very fun, the sudden stick figure arstyle killed me, I hope we get to see more, good luck!

Double-page supporter
Oh this was a good chapter and nice translation, good job!!

To think there'll be someone picking up this manga, thx for the translation

@johnpoop2529 considering the LN still have not reached that far, there's little chance for it

wondering how the last boss will turn out in this series considering this is a comedy spin off, because the raw hasn't touched that topic yet, even one of the main antagonist became a comedy character here 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread