Arifureta Nichijou de Sekai Saikyou

Dex-chan lover
Somehow my attitude in reading the main story has been mildly twisted since I came to read this spin-off.

Fed-Kun's army
since i read the spin off i have now the tentation again to read the LN hahaha

Chapter 3 has been translated although it was done by a different translator and editor. And it was uploaded on a Russian website.

Chapter 3

Dex-chan lover
"Leave the seriousness to the main story, and enjoy this comedy side of the story!"

I've been saying for awhile that the main story has a huge tonal shift, and it would have been better off if it started as a straight comedy.

@Ironclad

Now I wonder if I enjoyed arifureta because of its comedy. When it comes to comedy I really find it funny but the main story I guess it's above average? One of the most hilarious scene is when Hajime looked at the mirror for the first time then he realized how EDGY he looks, he was moping in the bed for the whole day due to depression.

Chapter 4

The Sakuraid who cleaned and typesetted the first version of chapter one and chapter two here. Sorry for the bad font I was using Ibis Paint X on my tablet to do all the work and back then there was only that one font. I enjoyed working on them thought but I didn't continue snce I don't know much Japanese and I couldn't ask other people to help me all the time.

For the first chapter there was someone who asked for help cleaning and typesetting and I answered the call to government it a try. As I wanted to do the second chapter too I first tried to use Google translate but that went so-so. In the end I asked a friend I met while working for xant and minions translation/scanlation group for help.

Don't know if you have heard of Kuma Kuma bear, about a girl transported into a fantasy game like world with a bear costume, they translate the novel and scanlate the manga.

/Sakuraid

Dex-chan lover
I really liked the first few chapters when I discovered it because of the art...

Now I realized what kind of story I’v been reading...

Edit: I thought this was the original, not something WORSE

2nd Edit: Nevermind, it’s a comedic 4koma. Thought it was an irredeemable ecchi.

Group Leader
Kind of randomly decided to pick this up and do a weeb version in case the official nerfs all the references.
If they don't I'll just drop it and go back to translating smut.
Ch4 tomorrow.
Finished quicker than I thought.
Ch5 in a few days I guess. Not too free on weekdays. Other chapters should follow the same couple-days pattern (until I get bored).

Be sure to read the credits pages for a reference list. There's no patreon/blog links or crap like that. It's just extra info for the curious.

Users who are viewing this thread