Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 14 Ch. 78

Dex-chan lover
Good thing I just read all the LN when they came out. To be honest even though this is a chuunibyou story it was really fun reading it. One of the better ones in this genre. No wait, it's actually the best in this genre.
Atleast the MC has a harem he actually (sorry extreme crude language) fucks, or more precise he get's assaulted by the females at the start

So if people are impatient, just read the LN or watch the anime, though the anime stops after this arch. The LN is finished though.
I skipped straight to the epilogue chapters years back when I felt the manga was slow, and yea, it was a fun read and the main reason I'm still sticking around. I'm just glad the story commits to being the thing it is (a harem story)

Double-page supporter
Was everyone in this class a psychopath just waiting to murder people? They are all varying levels of insane.

Yes. They all have different triggers, but they all eventually snap. The classmate with no presence (Kousuke Endou) is by far my favorite with his epilogue side stories.

Dex-chan lover
Btw, in this scene, Endou Kousuke also got captured too, despite his "stealth" spec (ever since he was born with it) getting boosted even more due to being isekai'ed here (which gets even more ridiculous throughout the series; even in the Afterstories when he's needed to do behind-the-scenes stuff too)

but yeah, we're nearing where season 2 left off until season 3 comes around later this year

Almost everyone of Hajime's main party (mainly his wives who formed his core party) throw in Shizuku; Aiko / Ai-chan-sensei; and then there's also Remia and Princess Liliana / Lily too but they're not really part of the 'main fighting force' compared to Aiko) got stronger and would continue to get stronger in their own ways.
(there's also Yuuka/Yuka, the "forever Mistress")

Hajime; Endou; and Kouki also more or less gain various new girls attentions for each of them too (Earth and Other Worlds included depending):

Hajime also gained various kinds of attentions from new girls in the other worlds:
-another princess-turned-queen candidate (gained a free ship that he'll modify with the help of a "female" AI);
-a duke's daughter that's a maid (Shia's friend);
-a "tsundere" wind spirit girl from the same world as the "duke's daughter that's a maid";
-another adoptive daughter figure and supposed playmate for Myuu/Myu (same world as the "female" AI);
-etc.

Endou getting a harem regardless due to Rana/Lana wanting it for him just like her master (Hajime) does; and also because said master egged on Rana/Lana to do it for Endou too:
-a young genius scientist girl who skipped grades into college/university (around Endou's age);
-an annoying otaku agent whose role is 'protect said young genius scientist girl';
-a Saintess from Vatican's secret organization, whose assets are comparable to Tio, especially the ass part (snapped her own phone in half with her big ass, literally);
-a very young onmyoji girl whose lineage descended from Abe no Seimei;
-a oni girl fairy similar to Brutal Shia/Shea but is indeed supposedly "Shuten Douji" and the main familiar of said onmyoji girl;
-etc.

Kouki ends up with two girls for him mainly so far (a former queen and a former goddess who transferred her position to a reliable fairy) they still fight each other to see who'd be the top legal one for Kouki

Really fun reading the Afterstories if you've completed the WN/LN

Dex-chan lover
Hm... :thonk:

One one hand, I like how the plot is more fleshed out here, unlike in the anime which in there it was kinda rushed.

But on the other hand, because It's almost certain more than one chapter is what will take to MC to appear again...

Oh boy...

Shikamaru-naruto-11510281-640-480.jpg

Double-page supporter
Eri has the best smug faces, even though I don't really dig in her suddenly revealed yandere side.

Dex-chan lover
Nagumo's gonna show up last second and blow off her arm then legs and then give a monologue before going for the head. Then the happy-golucky protagonist extrovert mfer is gonna be like thanks and Nagumo will be like "Told you so".

Dex-chan lover
Is it weird that I'm kinda rooting for her? Like, yeah, she's evil and crazy but the classmates are such assholes that I find them being turned into necromantic puppets to be hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread