Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Ten days

Okay now this was a funny ass chapter. I'm glad they saw the same connection I did and realized.

9 days to change them like that? Jesus christ every character in this is so morally inconsistent it's hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
Unlike Gunny Hartman, this MC knows how to turn the switch back off! 🙂

Pfft, I would've cracked in the same way. This is pretty much how I react whenever I see pacifist japanese mcs in other worlds where their lives are threatened and they still refuse to kill people or take drastic measures so the f*ckheads just come back all the time or keep on causing disasters.

Also, most japanese mcs are afraid of their future father in laws(because, there's no way whatsoever that this mc isn't going to get a harem and that the bunny girl isn't a part of it, that was clear from the start and the tags), but this guy trains his ass and turns him into an obedient psycho subordinate.

ok, why tf did they change it in the anime from Hajime telling them that they looked like the imperial knights to Shia?? it is so much better this way!

Fed-Kun's army
The Bear-Cup was teriefied by the cute Rabbit-Monsters, but little did he know the true terror of what is Hajime
and the Haulia once when they develop chunibyo

Aggregator gang
Sheathing your blade, because your opponent foolishly picked a fight with someone much stronger and should be forgiven for it? That's too good to be true.
- MC chapter 16

This time I will forgive all of you
- MC chapter 18

Users who are viewing this thread