Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Miledi Raisen

Double-page supporter
Those precious moments were the "harem" is still tolerable.

Fed-Kun's army
Miledi deserves everything bad that she will recieve, EVERYTHING.

@AthalosJ Probably because she's the most annoying character in this series. The manga does not do justice to just how annoying her and her labyrinth were in the novels.

Dex-chan lover
i think only an endless 8 type of deal could properly show the annoyance, just backtracking so many fucking times.

Dex-chan lover
@AthalosJ
Well i was finish reading the web novel so if you're really curious i can tell what happened to her in the web novel
she sacrificed herself so that the god who want to kill everyone by suicide not going to happen with using her god magic.
well that was gonna be later on but if i remember they will meet her in her human like golem after their finish this big golem
Oh i was reading it for a month ago ? so don't really trust it since i maybe wrong in some part because i almost forget this novel
:v

If anyone wants to read the novel in epub and pdf

https://lnwnepubs.com/arifureta/

It currently has 319 translated chapters!

Well, you hardly see bunny girls being the melee types in manga huh...

This was a bit weird to watch.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, they got through the dungeon about ten times faster than they did in the novel.

Dex-chan lover
@bushwhacker2k to be frank, I don't see the use of making this dungeon 10 times longer in manga if not just to make us hate the girl and even if we hate her a lot, it's gonna be useful ? But yeah maybe a middle boss would've been a good extra.

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, I liked that the anime made Shea much more useful. She was the one who took care of most of the physical traps and the boss door. Gave her more meaning to being in the group.

Users who are viewing this thread