Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Critical Moment

Fed-Kun's army
Why do people keep taking this schlock LN/manga so seriously? Holy shit just enjoy the ride.

Aggregator gang
@UzukiP Dude you totally get it when it comes to isekai harems they are almost always all about wish fufillment no matter how the author tries to cover it with dark or serious tones so it's best just to enjoy the ride and don't fight against the current

miss how the ln/wn went in depth regarding how they overcame the room boss, golem. the illustration is nice, but it can mislead the reader into thinking their power only increases and gets better by desiring it to be so. If they applied text to show stacked abilities and informational status texts then this would show it to be more "build"-esque.

There were some points in the WN/LN where he and the crew came to close calls after this dungeon. Rare, but it still happened.

Double-page supporter
Holy crap, people STILL feel the need to crap on Arifureta story like it's a goddamn sin to just enjoy how stupid it is. Seriously, if you want some fine literature, just read something else. Arifureta is just the author having fun with his characters and how short-tempered Hajime is (literally described as "more Yakuza than real Yakuza" in the after-story).
You think it's bad, okay, move on, stop sh*tting on it each time a new chapter comes out ffs. And learn to not take everything seriously too.

IMO the After-Story is one of the funniest Webnovel out there. And the author have a real talent when it comes to describing fast paced battles btw.

Group Leader
wait, was that a pylon bunker? I don't remember seeing that in this series, nor have I seen one in ages, probably since new evangelion or accelerator world really.

Fed-Kun's army
PILE BUNKER, IT'S A MOTHERFUCKING PILE BUNKER!!! IM SOO ERECT RIGHT NOW!!! IT'S MY FUCKING FAVORITE WEAPON!!!!!!!

You'd think that one with gravity powers would do more then stuff indistinguishable to telekinesis.
I really hope the dudes able to do more with this thing other than bare bones esper abilities.
Also, this manga fight illustrations are an incomprehensible clustcluck.

Users who are viewing this thread