Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 5 Ch. 28 - Request

Double-page supporter
This is officially a trend. I wonder if this happened before MD or MD was the cause / time when it began? The whole thing where a group drops a series for several months and then rushes back to it when some other group has decided take it.

Power Uploader
I assume you mean dipshit, not dick shit. Still, a much better translation than the other group. Also, for the other commenters, chap 28 has only been out for a month. So slow, yes; reactionary, yes; but not as bad as you're making it out to be.

Dex-chan lover
just asking but why is the chant for the magic about petals scattering in the wind when the effects of the magic itself was to gather stuff together at a single point

@ilikeanime Most of Yue's chants are not actually chants but poems she constructs on the fly about her love for Hajime. Yue doesn't actually need to chant magic but she occasionally pretends to so she doesn't stand out too much.

Dex-chan lover
>telling the group with better translation to fuck off
Being an EOP must be suffering, eh? You need to lick someone's boots so you can continue getting translation no matter how bad it is.

I think this every time but, doesn't anyone else think Hajime looks just like Najenda from Akame Ga Kill? Seriously, they both have an artificial arm, an eye patch, and white hair. Although Najenda may be female her appearance is and bearing is more like a man's. I'd say they're similarly brutal too.

If you only translate to try and maintain control over a series that you haven't worked on in three months, you don't care about people being able to read the manga - you care about credit and bringing in money on patreon. I've lost all respect for this group, and won't be reading their releases anymore. It's too bad, because I actually thought their translations were pretty good.

Contributor
The pigs real punishment.

Web novel part for those that are interested:
“Pugya!?”

He let out a pig-like scream as his face was sandwiched between the shoe sole and the floor, then mishimishi, his skull let out that sound that made him scream again out of fear. After that, because his voice was annoying, the more he screamed, the more the pressure increased. His face became uglier, his eyes and nose were hidden by his cheeks’s flesh. Before long, maybe because he noticed that the pain increased as he screamed, he began to keep quiet. Well, there was also the possibility that he merely lost the strength to scream.

“Oi, piggy. Don’t you come into my sight again. Regardless if you are involved directly or indirectly… … There won’t be a next time.”

Even though Poom was still being trampled by Hajime’s shoe sole, he tried to nod desperately while trembling. Finally, he had lost the power to bluff. His heart was completely broken. However, Hajime was not that naive to let him go if it was only to this extent. To not let it become “You forget the heat once it passes your throat,” temporary fear was not enough. Because killing him was not a choice, instead, he was going to carve a fear that would be remembered forever.

Because of that, he raised his foot a little, then Hajime transmuted the sole into spikes and mightily trampled again.

“Gyaaaaaaaa!!”

The spikes pierced Poom’s face and made numerous holes. In addition, one of his eyes were pierced and began to sprout a large amount of blood. Poom himself immediately fainted because of the pain. When Hajime moved his foot, what he saw was a tragic… … No, his original face was tragic in the first place so there wasn’t much change, for now, Poom’s blood-stained face was released.

Hajime, with a somehow refreshed expression, went toward Yue and Shia. Yue and Shia greeted Hajime with beautiful smiles. Following that, Hajime came to the side the guide; Rishee who was dumbfounded while smiling.
Full chapter here:

Users who are viewing this thread