Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 6 Ch. 34 - Goddess Sword

Dex-chan lover
Nice, just in time to be disappointed further when the next anime episode comes out.

Dex-chan lover
See you in 2 months?

And the CGI dog incoming in the anime oooooof

Dex-chan lover
@Drifter It's even better, actually, as she's one of the summoned "heroes", with an agricultural skillset, and not actually part of the actual pantheon. So, this serves triple duty as propaganda that serves his purposes, making the teacher useful to him in the future, AND fucking with the clergy who kidnapped his class in the first place.

Hey, is it just me or is this guy similar looking to the one who actually kicked the mc off the bridge in the first place?

Fed-Kun's army
@icarushector nah check chapter 2 page 7. Hair and facial features are different. The guy that kicked mc off the bridge was a fire mage I believe.

Dex-chan lover
@RiceNipple ah, true true. Though the black hair, black eyes does lend itself to it being one of the students since at least in isekai that seems to be a go to for describing Japanese.

Fed-Kun's army
metzelei

nice...

a german word used to describe a (gruesome) slaughtering of mostly not only one being

wait, i didn't see this monster in the light novel or webnovel.

Is this the thing where they added new things(aka new monster) in manga?

Dex-chan lover
@Operatix
Hajime himself doesn't wear armor and survived through things that would kill any normal human unless you think his coat count and realistically, armor doesn't protect you from everything since you can kill the crew of a tank without destroying the tank itself.
Metal armor also tend to be terrible against heat or cold because of their high thermal conductivity.
I hope you're also complaining this way whenever you're watching capeshit and see a superhero not wearing armor.
But yeah, if you dislike the fanservice, no one is forcing you to read this, just move on, there's plenty of manga out there.

Users who are viewing this thread