Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 6 Ch. 34 - Goddess Sword

Fed-Kun's army
@padova
Nope, this is a different kid

@NeetGod
I remember the WN talking about wolf creatures, and I believe also stating about it having more than 1 pair of eyes

Group Leader
electromagnetic gatling gun is a really dumb idea in reality without an extremely powerful power source.

a gatling gun only rotates because it needs to eject catridges (which it does in the manga but shouldnt irl) because they would auto fire the moment you push the entire bullet in the barrel if the power is held on. An EM gun does not need to cycle its barrels.. Also, an EM gun typically requires a capacitor to super charge between shots limiting its rate of fire, and if the power source was powerful enough that this isn't needed, you need some serious metal to withstand the temperature generating from using the gun.

Aggregator gang
@ZdrytchX The cartridges, yeah, thats right, but the other problems you mentioned are why it would make sense as a gatling gun. Its a fantasy, so we can assume its powered by "magic", making it that its several barrels rotating can get rid of the heat-problem/stress on the barrels, which should be the only problem if we assume that the necessary power is provided trough magic. So, it would be more like... several em-guns tied together?
I mean, we both know its just because its "cool" (personally i always thought gatling guns look rather stupid, but thats just me :D) , but could be explained that way :D

Dex-chan lover
@Blabladodo Just wow, how fast people go overbord. Seems like you took the "taking things too serious" pill, I'd recommend the "have a normal no brainer isekai fantasy conversation" one. There's just no way I could talk serious bout this story, sry but no. Magic an shit.

Dex-chan lover
@Blabladodo nothing important, just some magic counter measures? Maybe in the shape of clothes? I don't mind the fan service, but. haha

Dex-chan lover
That was her auto death premonition working as usual. She's fine.

Hell yeah a gatlingun!
Noo not the bunny girl! I hope she won't die there.
Maybe she should wear some better armor next time?

ZdrytchX: The manga may not have explained this well enough but in the WN the author goes into detail about the weapons and magic. Hajime can produce electricity. His weapons are made out of materials from the dungeon thing he was in. Different materials have different aspects.

Users who are viewing this thread