Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 7 Ch. 43 - Our War

Double-page supporter
Geez man the manga is barely here still got a long way to go till a certain character betrays everyone looking forward to seeing that in manga form

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@TheFlash080 I know the concept is new and all, and hasnt existed as long as storytelling has been around, and I know its strange and hard to grasp sometime, but fucking spoilers.

Dex-chan lover
New instruction distributed to all guild branches: Do not disturb the child.

If you want to HATE the "Hero" read this passage of the WN :

DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILER

Kaori. You must not go with him. I am saying this for your sake. Just look at that Nagumo. He is attended by several girls, even a small child like that… moreover, he even made a girl from the Rabbitman tribe wear a slave collar. Even that black-haired woman called Hajime “Master” before. Surely, she was compelled to call him that. I am sure Nagumo is collecting women or something along those lines. He is the worst. He easily killed a person and he didn’t want to cooperate with us, his comrades, even though he has those powerful weapons. Kaori, you’ll only be unhappy if you go along with him. That’s why, it is better if you stay here. No, just stay here. Even if you are going to hate me, I am going to stop you for your sake. I will absolutely not let you go with him!”

Kouki’s overly erratic objection made Kaori and the others dumbfounded. However, the heated up Kouki couldn’t be stopped. His gaze which was looking at Kaori to persuade her turned towards Yue and the girls by Hajime’s side as if he thought of something.

“You girls, too. There’s no more need for you to be by that man’s side. Come with me! I welcome people with abilities like you. Let’s save people together. Shia, was it? There’s no need to worry, I will immediately release you from slavery if you come with me. Tio too, it’s okay for you to not call him Master.”

Saying so with a refreshing smile, Kouki outstretched his hand towards Yue and the girls.

(vol.3 chap.31 WN)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@TheFlash080 No, its a complete spoiler. Before, I had zero inclination that someone from his own team would betray him. Now, I know someone is going to betray him, information that I did not know before. Thus spoiling the surprise that someone betrays him. You have spoiled the surprise, lol, good job. Thats like telling the birthday boy that its a surprise birthday, but then defending when everyones upset with you for spoiling it and then saying "Well I didn't tell him who was going to be there! "

... what? you want a spoiler? not this time, my friend.

Double-page supporter
@Volttekka
@Demathraxyus
Are y'all really trynna play this game right now?
Hajime was already betrayed once by one of the "heroes." Did y'all forget about that already? He didn't fall into the abyss on accident; someone deliberately targeted him. It's not like that person's objectives ended just with getting rid of Hajime... But don't worry, the story this manga is based on actually pretty original. From this point on, it doesn't follow any of the usual tropes.

@HayashidaYuki Yes this has an anime, and season 1 ends after this arc, so it is slightly ahead of the manga. Season 2 has been announced but is not out yet. As far as its differences, it is pretty much the same except the anime montages a lot of the forest and meeting with the beastfolk, so that part is not focused on at all. Other than that though, they are mostly the same.

Dex-chan lover
@HayashidaYuki
Anime is basically at the conclusion of the orcus dungeon revisited arc, so like someone else said, 3-5 chapters ahead of the manga.
The anime is tbh fairly bad in the first season, but it had development hell which was responsible for it, it was apparently popular enough to warrant a second season though, which they swear won't end up like s1 (aka cut corners to hell and back).
I will say that the anime isn't as bad as some people say, but it definitely has some cut corners, as a manga and ln reader, i've definitely seen worse adaptations.

Supporter
Did she just open an evil space vagina?

The anime was so horribad I dropped it after 2 or 3 episodes. Badly paced (the same episode containing a long flashback of the one before but then rushing its own story) and some of the most distractingly bad 3dcg I've ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread