Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 7 Ch. 43 - Our War

Fed-Kun's army
Lol, people talking about the anime version of this and I can't even remember it for the life of me, totally forgot it got this far.

Dex-chan lover
I think the manga is a little bit equal to the wn (but obviously the anime is still trash).

The manga cuts some unnecessary details that nobody cares and they don't make a difference in the story like: more blood in the battles and edgy situations with the protagonist or some characters, cuts some dialogues, descriptions about objects/magic and things like that.

It makes it feel like the battles are shorter because in the wn they last almost a dozen pages but it is to give the reader a better context to imagine what happens with different points of view using the secondary characters, that if we take that away to make it more simple they give us these battles in the 3-chapter manga.

I don't think is bad, it makes it more easy to read (it's annoying to me read a battle or scene where they talk and talk for too much time)

Bruh, just leave them all to death. Except of course, the saintess.

Double-page supporter
I think what Meld said should be translated as "You should only think about your own survival" since he doesn't like the idea of them sacrificing themselves for his country. At least that's what I remember from the LN but I might be wrong because I have never seen the raw myself.

Aggregator gang
damn.. the anime made horrible decisions on this..
i wish other studios would
re-animated the entire season

Double-page supporter
When the anime wins the race against the manga
-– I can't be any less motivated to read the manga

Seeing Kousuke and I'm already fine with it, 2nd best boi of Arifureta after all

Aggregator gang
Kouki Amanogawa (Za Hiro) be like: "No way... Who would team up with Demons...?" Man, that's pretty racist, you didn't even check things out beforehand! Nsk nsk, these green-horns really be disappointing

@RigobertoParedes And then there's Re:Monster's WN, where there's absolutely no fucking dialogue.

Users who are viewing this thread