Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 7 Ch. 44 - Cheap Drama

@Pengelana
The original Web Novel / LN (between which the difference is very small) is much better than a manga and, moreover, a very low-quality anime adaptation.
The events of chapters 43-44 in LN are much more detailed.

Are there raws? Or the manga is catching up? It's been a long time since the anime ended so I'm lost

"war" eh? people use cowardly tactics only because they are too weak to beat their opponents in a straight fight, so i'm betting 90% that the moment she gets the lower hand, she's gonna play the victim or some other cowardly shit

She will pull a

tumblr_n2ppjz9eXr1qjznroo5_250.gif

After this specific arc is where the gud stuff will happen (where the anime ended) and will be pretty neat and I'm excited, though probably will take like 6-8 months? (if early maybe 2-4 months?) To get adapted?

I wanna see Kouki Arc, Tio Arc, and Abyssgate Arc get adapted!!! (Mostly Abyssgate Arc)

Oh how did I forget, Daughter of the Demon King Arc (Myuu Arc) a hilarious arc I must say

Fed-Kun's army
@SA2011 i've read the novel even before the manga released, so i have a high expectation for this though

Dex-chan lover
Ah! Silver eyes! Not that!
Me: wtf? What’s "silver eyes" mean?

Aha! A locket! That makes me a person!
NOOO!
Me: OKAY WTAF?! *scans previous chapters.... finds nothing*

Anybody want to tell me what the random references are?

Aggregator gang
after reading this.
the studio that made the anime ver.
should just stick to anime drama or slice of life.
i know they probly want to explore other genre, BUT c'mon that anime depiction was so BAD!

Fed-Kun's army
@MoonDawg this chapter in the LN is on
Vol.4 Chapter 4 (last part), you can continue from Chapter 5

Fed-Kun's army
I keep seeing people mention an anime but I can't seem to find it anywhere, someone have a link to it or smth

Users who are viewing this thread