Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 8 Ch. 47 - Shirasaki Kaori

Hmm I see the comments section doesn't want the childhood friend in his harem, well if you like mono romance just don't read this manga quit complaining.

Although your message probably is no longer directed at me, possibly completely different from whatever it was when I was @ mentioned.
Let me say I am not complaining, nor did I ever. I simply refuse to see this stupid girl get a freebee when these other 2 went through so many hardships with him, and one of them is honestly still struggling to break through. It would be totally unfair to bunny girl if this stupid girl is allowed to walts in.
To me, she is on a lower level, like the clingy stray dragon

Fed-Kun's army
It was kind of obvious the childhood friend would eventually join the harem once they reunited, but @AlphaKawai, makes a good point. Still, technically Shirasaki came before Yue, Shea, etc.

Excited to see the manga adaptation from here on out, I wanna see the designs of Hajime's new stuffs,
mostly the Submarine, I really wanna see that big boi

Kouki will remain shit on the Main Story, but redeemed himself on his own story Arc (Not part of the Main Story)

Still hoping for a Manga Adaptation for the 2nd best boi Endo Kousuke, Abyssgate Arc 1 and 2 ngl.

Yus, and it's very very noice story, but it might be a little cringey (in a good way) cuz Endo became a
Chuuni cuz his specific power he got from the Main Story Final battle requires him to be chuuni for a long period of time, He also has an Harem of 3 girls the last time I read the Novel, 1 Bunny Girl from Shia's Tribe (Haulia/Hauria Tribe) and 2 from Earth, I won't spoil any further

Edit: Okay bruh I have no clue how to reply to a specific person on this comment section LOL

maybe @desperatoac

@AzurLux so it's not only Hajime that get harem at "After Story". Endo get his harem too.

wonder if there are any other characters that get harem

@desperatoac
Kouki with a Otherworld Princess and Otherworld Goddess (The Princess and the Goddess are not on the same world)

for more context, it's from Kouki Arc, Kouki got summon from another world as it's Hero by that world's princess (After Story (means after the main story ended) after saving that world Kouki got summoned by the Goddess of ANOTHER world, but this time Madlad Kouki dragged Hajime with him, I haven't read this Arc yet about Kouki and Hajime in the Goddess' world

Note: Kouki Arc will make this madlad of a righteous Hero to change his beliefs a little which is noice

The Buffed guy (forgot the name) Kouki's friend and classmate
he won't have a harem but got 1 and only lover instead

I sorta understand each girls infatuation (less so with the dragons) with Nagumo and here's the reasoning.
Yue: saved after being trapped for 300 years, spent months in a hell pit together, just generally likes him.
Bunny girl: saved her people, that's it but she seems to really love her people so it makes sense, just generally likes him.
Dragon: no fkin clue
Healer classmate girl: tried to help someone despite being weak, a crush on his character

Finally I dont quite like the animation in the anime because of CGIs now i can focos on reading

Users who are viewing this thread