Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 8 Ch. 48 - What We Want

Dex-chan lover
Yikes. The manga is making everything look way edgy-er than it needs to be. That sword looks like shit, imo, and like D1stanc3 said, WTF is with his jeep now? LOL. While I do like the artstyle, these...liberties are making me cringe.

Also, not NTR to whoever is thinking that. Hero-bitch is just so self-centered that he expects everyone to listen, and side with him. While he doesn't listen to anyone in a minority opinion. He's essentially an incel, but on the opposite side of the spectrum, if that makes sense, lmao.

@CharlesDexterWard
So basically, Kouki's an even bigger self-righteous (and honestly pretty dumb) piece of shit than what's apparent by this point. I knew
Shizuku liked Hajime
, but I wasn't aware of what went on in her history with Kouki. That's some next level ego right there.

Double-page supporter
@daniel345 you're a huge NTR fan? I'll never understand this love for cucking and shit. I do find people who enjoy that extremely off lol and I'll kink shame that till the day I die.

But aside from that, the thing is the hero wannabe bitch, whatever his name was, was an idiot and an asshat to be fair. He was really hypocritical and hid behind an air of superiority and elitism. I don't give a rats ass for people like that, most people would say such people get what come to them. If that happened to be the actual MC, then I wouldn't feel like it would be a cuck, I would feel the MC deserved it. First of all, it wasn't like the girl ever professed her feelings for him or ever said she'll commit herself to him, the party, or anything of the sort. From the beginning of the manga, it showed that she cared mainly for Hajime ever since the beginning, and her close friend knew that. So even then, I wouldn't call it a NTR even if the hero wannabe happened to be the MC. If anything, with such an unlikeable MC, I wouldn't even be keeping up with the manga.

I do agree though her leaving her original party could have been done better, and the way it was done was pretty bullshit. But Hajime rarely ever seems to want to bother with explaining anything at all, and the mangaka seems to just leave it at that, so I guess it is what it is.

Double-page supporter
@Kampfarsch
also she acted like little more than a baby when he first met her
She's had zero socialization (nor any form of stimulus) for 300 fucking years, trapped in a block unable to do anything.
Seriously what the hell do you expect?!
she straight up said her body stopped developing at 12 fuck off
I personally know a few girls IRL smaller than that in their 40s. That isn't super common (in my country), it isn't exactly rare either. Far more common in Japan, etc though.
Now Yu is well over 300 years old. Be it the girls I know, or Yu from the story, they're in no way kids.
You just simply like shaming those who don't share your body preferences, on top of apparently seeing only a woman's body.
Either cease being so ridiculous or take your own advise. Grow up, cease being so superficial, whatever your issue(s) here is work on it.

@bk3k
true, in asian countries, theres a lot of girls who look young even tho there are like, 40+ yrs old
my mother for example, she is like 40+ yrs old, and when I tag along when she goes to the supermarket to buy some stuff, most of my friends who never saw my mom always thought she was my younger sister

Power Uploader
This adaptation may gloss over a lot of things (seriously, I don't know how anyone can understand this without reading the LN), but I'm glad they adapted Hajime's true weakness in full detail.

Fed-Kun's army
mystery woman plot doesn't make sense from now on, at the end of this chapter she got what she wanted from her initial objective but author really wanted to turn her into a villainess and said fuck it ima gonna go this bitch route with her. maybe he didn't had any more ideas with regard to plot but her plot doesn't really makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
MC basically NTR'd the hero. So looking from his perspective I kinda feel bad for him and Shirasaki also feels like a bitch.

And with this we finally caught up to the anime.

Although, like many other manga, the plot is as hole-y as the church I still enjoy this, if you dont like this "hot garbage" then toss it into the abyss of abandoned manga and leave the depression alone

Users who are viewing this thread