Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou

Someone correct me if im wrong but didn't he sleep with the rabbit girl by now in the LN? I feel like he did but can't remember it.

Fed-Kun's army
Promising start that quickly degenerates into boring harem tropes. You need more than a bare tolerance of harem tropes to get through this one but if you think that sort of thing it might be decent.

>didn't he sleep with the rabbit girl by now in the LN?
That happens way later, just before last dungeon.

I was able to get through the WN because i thought it was a comedy, with his cringy chuuni style and and weapons, but this made me realize its not ironic.
take it for what u will, its an entertaining read if u dont take it seriously and ignore the obnoxious harem tropes and general gun toting isekai chuunibyou shit.

The harem stuff is really annoying especially by the end, WHy does every female in a series have to be "acquired" by the MC? like chill, its possible to be platonic without constant thirstiness from everyone. annoying.
it rly was terrible when his close friend the katana swordswoman Had to fall for mc in the end, they were so clearly just friends the whole novel until it was hamfisted in the end for the sake of completion

Dex-chan lover
Summary: Nice kid evolves into edgy douche.

I don't know why I stuck with this for 37 chapters, but I finally clicked unfollow, and now I feel so free.

So i guess the revenge theme they implied is practically non-existent in later part of the story?

I’m confused by this was the manga released as a response from the anime? Just curious cause the anime seems to be way far ahead of this, or is this a case where translation is just slow

Dex-chan lover
@Lancet11 Nah, the anime are attempting to follow the Light Novel version like they usually do not the manga, hence why the story move really fast and outpace the manga version.

Also, the manga has been released quite a long while than the anime itself, so no this manga are not release in response to the anime.

Yeh

In the first 5 chapters it seemed like a great manga, but after chapter 6 it slowly became a fanservicey teenage boy fantasy. The protagonist is extremely edgy and Nothing stands a chance against him, which is why this became pretty uninteresting. He creates shit out of nowhere, like a motorcycle and 2 pistols appeared out of nowhere with an excuse of a backstory for them, such as: I mADe ThEsE.

There is no excitement in fights as you're just watching the protagonist do some ninja shit while he unloads his (extremely overpowered I say) pistols at the enemy, which always hit precisely where he means to and executes the enemy in one shot.

And of course the obvious, he instantly starts building a harem for himself just for that fansevice.

@Yeh My issue with his harem is building one he has no interest in. I don't know why but that annoys me. If you have a harem then the MC should somewhat indulge in it or end it. What he does to the other two just comes off as mean for edgy teen's sake. I was sure in the novel this is based on that he already had sex with the harem.

There is also novel for Arifureta, https://readwebnovels.net/novel/arifureta-shokugyou-de-sekai-saikyou-wn/

Yeh

@BraveHeartedHero I agree. I usually don't have problems with harems either but this harem just seems so low effort that it's obviously there for the fanservice

Trash isekai even by isekai standards. Does nothing interesting and characters are all ridiculously one dimensional

The story till out of dungeon was good then it gets just bad
: needless harem
: edgy anti hero ML (trying to copy guts way too bad way )
: needless personalities
: lack of a plot

Users who are viewing this thread