Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou

Group Leader
the summary just screams "i found girls and got stronger and shit" lmao

@radstylix I would agree if you hadn't suggested re:monster or solo leveling. In re:monster, the mc fucks four girls in one night to make 2 babies lmao. in solo leveling, well, the ending is absolute trash and a shit ton of other parts don't make sense.
neither of make for good reads, though i guess they're a bit better than this manga

Fed-Kun's army
"Even Solo Levelling held my interest longer than this" dont see any reason to listen to someone who doesnt like SL, obviously not the same taste as I, and therefore useless as advice.

People, I already know you read the popular manga series, so this manga is right up your alley when looking for manga you knew was trash, but damn im looking for something decent to read so Im here now situation. Enjoy this blessed mc gets the girls but still faithful af

Dex-chan lover
Worst kind of girl, seeing a guy is already with someone else, then confess right in front of his girlfriends.

Dex-chan lover
@osqmu I said they're similar, not better. But yes, they are just a smidgen better than Arifureta since I didn't immediately start yawning right from the beginning. And no point in telling me the ending for SL since I'm never gonna finish that.

Fed-Kun's army
The harem increased by 25% its basically 1 per 10 chapters so the manga can have at most 350000000 chapters before turning yaoi...

Man this started of pretty good. But somewhere after adding the 2nd girl and before adding the 3rd girl it becomes complete trash.

The girls all magically fall for him on first sight. All of a sudden they have more and more complex technology but only him.

Spare yourself the time and just dont start reading it even as promising as it is in the beginning

I hate Harem with passion since no one can write it right.

This manga is no exception. The story is good, but thr Harem is painful.

@InSlayer @lnSlayer

I’m the complete opposite I love harems at least some of the decent ones or actaully even the shitty ones. They all follow the same plot and leave at a harem ending but out of the rough tehre are harems that are pretty decent and are handled as a good romance drama

Users who are viewing this thread