Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou

Double-page supporter
This manga is great,the manga is better than anime bc the anime missed a lot of important plot lines and satisfying moments and the artstyle is very good!,harem is good,mc is badass and ty translator biaman scans for translating this manga😀

Fed-Kun's army
@mhgo95 dropped cuz of that?? dude that is real picky around here generic is probably ALL manga like this and boring, i mean thats your taste so

@CptHornSwoggle No problem in being generic, but this thing is entirely generic, without anything interesting to add besides the MC being somewhat different, but he sucks as well.

i love much it wen people complain about the anime cutting to much from the manga.
and i'm over reading the light novel and be like mf you don't even know half of the story

well the ln wasnt much of a beauty but that was more or less the fault of the template the author put over each charackter...
for example if there is a beautiful female with a tragic past and her own name then she will land in the harem
also the arrogance level of every non ally is just as through the roof as in your basic chinese novels
oh yes and logic is quite rare in this world again just an example hajime and his crew are strong physicaly but lack experience and everytime others try to engage them in grand open battles just for once how about attacking them in the middle of a town or ambush them while accounting for their strengths...
and yes ive read something about that happening in the novel but that was far to late as in the author waited till the mc could deal with it.
also scenes as with that sensei if his become quite common * asshole betrays everyone and threatens important people or everyone at swordpoint mc's save the day but also cripple or kill the ass* " oh no how could you treat a life like that"

in summary its nothing new what the author had to have aimed for since he just about hits every trope or stereotype atleast once
also its very repetitive once all the templates are introduced
still if you happen to like revenge and violence as an appropriate reaponse then its still enjoyable up to the point where you can imagine the rest of a chapter by reading the beginning still beween 5 and 7 for me

wow first tensura indonesian chapter comes out like 1 week before english one and now this!

indo scanlators are sanic 🤣

Afterstories>>LN>WN>Zero LN>manga adaptations>pure garbage>anime.

>for example if there is a beautiful female with a tragic past and her own name then she will land in the harem
Just like Eri right?

Is it just me or do new chapters of this just come out whenever? Doesn't feel like it has any actual schedule.

dunno how this has 7.79 score its only a 5 average it has all ur cliches and really has nothing to offer

Dex-chan lover
Bruh are u shiting me that’s like three manga chaps for less then one chap of the novel.

Users who are viewing this thread