Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou

I love this manga and the anime hope new chapter comes out soon. Does anyone know when the new chapter comes out?

The beginning was cool. The idea was fresh. He struggles through the dungeon caverns and eventually gets out to get revenge on his schoolmate, but no. He drops it entirely. Ok whatever, that's fine, he's mature enough to not hold a grudge. Not my cup of tea but that's not enough to stop me from reading.
hen the naked vampire loli. Kinda weird and not my taste, but whatever, the two have chemistry. Both betrayed and left for dead. I can see its possible they could like each other. The lore of those founder people was pretty cool, but then the bunny girl killed it for me. Still kept going till the dragon lady and the other blue-haired girl, but by then I just couldn't give a fuck about the world, Hajime or anyone else. In fact, I was actively rooting for all the antagonists to kill Hajime and his entire shitty harem.

Started a 9/10 and slowly turned into a 2/10.

I'd rather listen to cog, plate gang, Tewi, Aqua and Spergonn shout at each other in discord for an hour than read this again.

Good LN, Bad Manga Adaptation. 7 or 6.5/10.

If you're planning on reading this manga then I suggest that you check the LN too(before or after reading the manga, up to you). There are LN scenes that aren't present in the manga, things are also explained clearly,and imho the lines/dialogues are also less cringy. The LN also explained the reason why
Hajime's eye/wounds didn't heal immediately after drinking ambrosia during their battle against the hydra
. They also showed
what happened to Hajime's class after his fall (Hiyama got ostracized for getting the gemstone but the idiot hero stepped up to save Hiyama)

The beginning was good until he meet the sensei and his classmate it become so boring and like your typical-protagonist that refuse and prooced to help at the end, he could have just ignored those classmate and become a badass

So MC only does things when ordered to, but like?? never speaks about rewards??? concept of money is only talked about once and never actually explained. MC did a shit ton of hard ass tasks for the guild or whatever even though they only gave him assurance of future help...???
idk didn't really like that part of this manga but other than that, its a good manga, not necessarily great but definitely closer to good rather than just decent

Dex-chan lover
ngl this is one of those manga i'd rather the author had chosen to just stick with 1 FL instead of making a harem

>So MC only does things when ordered to, but like?? never speaks about rewards??? concept of money is only talked about once and never actually explained.
Why would he need money? He can transmute everything civilized part of Tortus can offer, but better. He is willing to put minimal effort to avoid annoyances - this is the reason he actually bothers with guild requests.

ehh 10 chapters in and nothing much is happening just the usual mc powers up finds a girl, getting bored

To be honest I don't get why everyone ishating on this Manga just because it tries to be edgy and funny, anyone knows a good site to read the l novel?

Dex-chan lover
To be honest I don't get why everyone ishating on this Manga just because it tries to be edgy and funny, anyone knows a good site to read the l novel?
It's kind of like the apotheosis of edgy wish fulfillment isekai slop. If you know what you're getting into it can be enjoyable for a turn your brain off romp, but it doesn't really do anything new or interesting, and there's a ton of isekai trash that's about the same as this. Personally I'm having a lovely time reading about 15 or so chapters a sitting and then letting it stew in my "reading" list until a new batch comes out.

Dex-chan lover
Did something weird happen to the chapters? I'm pretty sure we were after the teacher rescue part. Yep I'm confused

https://freewebnovel.com/arifureta-shokugyou-de-sekai-saikyou-wn.html
Grammar is pretty bad sometimes but it's a great book. I read it like 10-15 times.
The original book only goes to chapter 180 or so, but this site has 300+ chapters of afterstory that are really good too.
Definetly worth reading at least once through all of it, although if youre German like me the names of some things are pure f-ing cringe because
for example there is a lance called "lob Regenschirm". Lob basically means praise. Regenschirm means Umbrella. Those words were probably supposed to mean "praise the umbrella" but that is already a incredibly dumb name for a weapon. However lob is an object word here, meaning it's "the praise" not "praise the" so it would instead mean "the praise umbrella" and that's the same thing for about every second weapon the guy creates. But if you ain't speaking German this won't be a problem.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread