Arigatights! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Tights

@TendouMan It's actually a pun of "arigatai" aka thanks/gratitude and tights, which is "taitsu" in Japanese. So it's Arigatai(tsu) = ありがタイツ。Admittedly when I saw the romaji name I thought of arigatou first as well.

@TendouMan
i thought it'd more likely be a play on arigatai, as the original title is "arigataitsu". not much of a difference in meaning, but a whole lot punnier.

edit: wow, 8 mins too slow. kudos, smugboi.

Aggregator gang
@FakeFan I was just wondering if I was the only one. As far as I'm considered page 4's example pretty much disqualified this author.

Especially because the thighs aren't only thin but also not well defined so literally no saving grace, tights on thighs like that are just disappointing. That may be because I'm more about the thighs than the tights though.

Group Leader
idk what panties would normally look like but the panty here looks like a diapier

Fed-Kun's army
Looks like the watermarks are only on the first chapter, I’m glad, I was about to drop this because of that. To me a translator, raw provider, or hosting site putting their watermark on a manga is absolutely disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread