Arigatights! - Vol. 2 Ch. 23 - Tights and a Movie

Group Leader
Another happy misunderstanding for the time being. I find it just a tiny bit unbelievable that Daia can accurately detect tights within a 20m radius. Like that shit must get annoying after a while, right? Either way, they are slowly progressing, they've even oficially gone on a date now! Regardless if it's a misunderstanding or not you can't deny that it's PROGRESS.
I don't think I've seen too many girls put tights/leggings on under pants with the rips in them. Maybe she's super self conscious about showing her legs? Lmao, I'm joking, she is super doing this shit on purpose now, no doubt about it. Ichiyou put the fetish bug in her ear and she is capitalizing for sure.

Scanlation Updates:

Arigatights! - I have a few chapters that I still have available for translation which is super good because we won't run into many issues where I can't release a chapter and even makes it so I do do double chapters if I want.

Mizore - I have my sister working on the Vol. 2 extra, it's kinda long so I'm just giving her the time she needs. The chapter that dropped Thursday was a 3 page "extra" and the Koreans don't really do those. So again I'm at the mercy of my sister, but, when they are both done, you know I'll be releasing them both at the same time.

Sukinako - We are all caught up to this, the next chapter comes out 22 May, I'm hoping it gets translated quickly so I can put it out ASAP.

Cute - This is pretty much in the same boat as Arigatights!, I'm deliberately staying a couple chapters behind so I'm not stuck with no chapter to put out.

Giveaway Update:

Saturday, 25 May at/around 4pm EST I will start streaming. There will be a total of 6 chances to win $50, so come hangout for your chance to win.

Enjoy!

Double-page supporter
This is fun and all but when you look deeper into it , the MC is such a superficial asshole xD

Dex-chan lover
He's still trying to hide it. But let's be real. The world he lives in is just one big Tights Fetish Playground. I mean there was a freaking movie revolving around tights.

Aggregator gang
Wouldn't Ami be the one with the tights fetish? I can't think of any time I've seen a young woman wear them under that style of ripped jeans. Maybe it's a Japanese style thing?

@stef Now if only Daia didn't had the density of a Black Hole...but then the manga would end, right? Either way, I got the misunderstanding right, and Ami...that's a Maiden in Love (but I agree with you...she is definitely wearing tights on purpose now). And we are still waiting for her "answer".

Arigatights for the new chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
@MasterPannya I've only ever seen it when it's real cold or fashion wise it was pantyhose or fishnets. Though I have seen some jeans ripped like that with patches of tights or legging style material sewn into the holes to get a dual layer/color look without the bulk.

I am kinda hoping the guy's losing it. He couldn't see any tights so he's hallucinated an entire movie about tights, meanwhile Ami saw the real movie Bambi vs Godzilla.

Dex-chan lover
@Bramia
Not true, he even stated that he liked Ami's tights best. Like when the other girl tried to tempt him with colored tights.

Dex-chan lover
I foresee a future where our protagonist ends up rejecting Ami's confession...for her tights.

Users who are viewing this thread