Arigatights!

Contributor
Déjà vu, I've just been in this place before.

tightstights.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I bet korean and chinese readers will hate this chapter, even if the author had no intention to trigger them.

Dex-chan lover
How is the ecchi in this? Just some panties through thights or sth more?

Dex-chan lover
@lovehydration more or less, the rising sun was Japan flag in WW2, everytime a mangaka uses it it triggers CN and KR
but is still normal for Japan to use it in public events or special occasions so they just have to accept it, is possible that when manga with it are published in the 2 countries the publisher edits it out, but in a fanmade scan is all on the will of the person doing it
some years ago there was some bad backlash from BIg Hero 6 protagonist room having it when they showed in Korea if I'm not wrong
and some JP anime that were animated by korean teams didn't draw the rising sun flag in someevents like students graduations that could have it, it was mostly noticed by the hall with all the students having poor decorations and empty walls.

Dex-chan lover
The Rising Sun is still used by the Japan Self-Defense Forces with only the Japan Air Self-Defense Force having a different flag (same Roundel however), South Korea didnt object back in '52 when it was adopted and only started making a fuss recently (as in 2012 recently).
China apparently doesnt make a fuss because ... they use it or rather they use asahi pattern since Mao was apparently fond of the design and was used in propaganda posters and apparently still in use so complaining about it would be ... counter-revolutionary and you dont want to be against the people revolution now do you Tongzhi?

In short, only Korea complains about it and lets not look too deep over exactly who is complaining ...

Dex-chan lover
@MrOGZ hey, you guys plan to fully translate it? Also do you know at what chapter it ends?

Group Leader
@Hejti Yes we had to take a break on this manga due to personal stuff of mine, but we got chapter 35 translated and im working on it right now, should be here in couple days. Also this manga ends at chapter 45.

I honestly enjoyed this but its not funny anymore its getting repetitive and just keeps playing off the tight fetish too much

Users who are viewing this thread