ARK

The plot of every single manhwa of this genre if it were IRL:

Hyunwoo, an unemployed part-timer worker, is struggling with his everyday life. With his only strong suit being gaming, he struggles to be employed and getting a job at a major company seems like a dream that'll never come true. However, one day he receives an opportunity to turn his life around... Just kidding lol, that only happens in movies. Hyunwoo lives the rest of his life as a failure, working his hardest to earn minimum wage. With rent plus his mother's medical bills, he's left in absolute poverty. Dealing with the constant stress on top of his horrible life conditions, he gets depression, starts acting like an incel and, for obvious reasons, remains single. The End.

Fed-Kun's army
oh man where have I seen this plot before... Oh I dont know literally every VR mahwa lmao.

Group Leader
yeah pretty much, most of vr manga/mahwa have similar/identical plot. But i like Ark because it was one of my first novels to read, too bad nobody translating the sequel :/

The sequel has 16 vols transl;ated at least. And yeah, this novel has been around forever so nice the manhwa is getting some attn

Group Leader
eh i remember waiting for new chapter from Rainbow Turtle, oh god this was more than 7 years ago

Users who are viewing this thread