Arknights - Angelina - Sketches of THIS Messenger's Journey - Ch. 13 - Kjerag's Traveller

Dex-chan lover
W-wait...
Dont tell me it is implied that ada died... I mean it started with her co workers worried as she looked at her physical examination.... :qq: :qq:

Aggregator gang
I really feel like given the ending of the chapter, Ada died during those three months to her Oripathy. That's why she wanted to go traveling and why her time at Rhodes was at an end. She had hit the terminal point where she will die soon and chose to travel and make memories before she passed.

Dex-chan lover
Normally, RI technology should be able to halt Oripathy development but I guess her case is so severe (consider how big her lesions are) it could only extend her life instead, that's why she choose to travel in her last moment.

I mean, she could just ask for a vacation if she still have a chance instead of terminating contract despite still keep in touch with her colleagues

Dex-chan lover
The lesion arrangement switched hands for a panel there.

Damn those are some serious crystals though. It's impressive that you can hide half inch lesions under gloves, although it probably helps that kjerag and jungle sargon aren't too bad on the racism and everyone dresses up thick in Leithenia.

Users who are viewing this thread