Arknights Comic Anthology - Vol. 2 Ch. 4 - Case Settlement No. [REDACTED]

Dex-chan lover
I have him at lvl1 e0 with pot 4...
I got pissed that he kept spooking my rolls but I feel like I should be building him now.

Dex-chan lover
yeah not gonna lie, being getting wrapped up by Executor sounds like a fun night. Miss Lupo Mafia over here should thank him afterwards.

Why am I not surprised to see this happened in here?
In fact, his files mentioned that he could tear apart normal humans with his bare hands, if anything everyone there is lucky to not get red-pasted

Dex-chan lover
Finally, TL of this chapter!! Thank you very much. Damn, it's awesome to see Executor on his job.
Indeed, being arrested by Executor is sexy lmao. Welcome to the club.

Executor being assigned to Rhodes Island is probably the Lateran Notarial Hall's way of staking their jurisdiction as well as Laterano scoring an actual professional relationship with them.

And them assigning him is probably a win win on both sides

If the Lateran really wants to build a good relationship with Rhodes Island, I think the two important persons should talk about it first, Dokutah or Amiya will talk on the important person in Lateran.

Double-page supporter
smh the wolf lady should have known executor’s s2 at m3 has a 70 sp cooldown, and an initial sp of 35.

She has 35 seconds to react smh.

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of both sweet and sad the way he hesitated at the end. Poor guy must've seen a lot of blood that could've gone on without being spilled.

In the third to last pages, you can see despite what the lady said none of her guards actually have a gun. All of them have batons, knives and swords.

Imagine trying to one-up a Laterano's Robocop with empty threats.

Users who are viewing this thread