Arknights Comic Anthology - Vol. 6 Ch. 1 - Fragments of Memory

Dex-chan lover
Right at the kokoro....

Anyways...
Here's your daily life view of Juned and dimas...
>> [ ] <<

Contexts
that's how asian AK players call them

Dex-chan lover
Whisperain & Weedy on the same chapter. I couldn't be more happier.

Thank you for the chapter! :win:

Dex-chan lover
Huh so her memory loss problem also got something to do with her being a jellyfish? That makes sense.

Thanks for the chapter! I thought we ain't getting anymore TLs of this manga lol
Anyway, ik i'm asking abit too much but it'd be cool if past chapters were translated

Fed-Kun's army
Huh so her memory loss problem also got something to do with her being a jellyfish? That makes sense.
It's useful to read operators' profiles sometimes, you know?)

I'd be more than happy to work on vol.5 if I have the time/energy and once I'm done with 6!
Will you do TL for the chapters translated by TW? After all that drama with AI and MTL around him I have a feeling I need some alternatives on everything related to his "translations"...

Also, thanks for your work! m(__)m

Group Leader
It's useful to read operators' profiles sometimes, you know?)

Will you do TL for the chapters translated by TW? After all that drama with AI and MTL around him I have a feeling I need some alternatives on everything related to his "translations"...

Also, thanks for your work! m(__)m
I did announce prior that if I'm able to continue translating this volume (very likely), I will be doing everything regardless of what TW did. I have no respect for him and his usage of MTLs so it's fair game to me.

Acy

Group Leader
I dropped this series for various reasons, including stress From TW's nonsense, so glad to see someone competent working on it!

Users who are viewing this thread