Arm of Kannon - Vol. 4

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Did i read it right? that sister was being a piece of shit. The arm and Mao would have stayed in space but because she fucking cried about losing her family, Mao decided to brute force back into earth from space? And she had to be protected till the end and two heroes died. I see that japan had loved the use of the trouble making character for the plot since long long ago.

That was an enjoyable read.

Power Uploader
fyi , this release has been out in the wild for a while ago. I do own the series from v1-6 and also plan to scan them eventually but couldn't find the time nowadays. To avoid someone who has no idea this volume exists and go thru the hassle to scan it again, I decided to upload.

Last edited:
fyi , this release has been out in the wild for a while ago. I do own the series from v1-6 and also plan to scan them eventually but couldn't find the time nowadays. To avoid someone who has no idea this volume exists and go thru the hustle to scan it again, I decided to upload.
I've been trying to find these on the net for a long time, I hope you can find the time to scan the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread