Armed Girl's Machiavellism

Dex-chan lover
My first time checking the comments here and lmao what a bunch of entitled prick. Various series getting sniped all the time but why this series isn't sniped despite the snail pace? Maybe because no one but CAT scan want to do it. Stop being lazy and learn JP yourself if you aren't patient.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
@Kiriha
I consider myself as typesetter and a redrawer, and I would love to work with this series if I knew japanese (I don't like working with scanlations, so working with CAT scans is a no-no), if you're just going to criticize with a "learn japanese lol" it's better if you shut your mouth.

Dex-chan lover
@NIB If people aren't patient and just want to read it's totally the right advice tho? Oh, wait there's one more. Pay people to translate it for you.
Good for you that you can redraw and typeset but in the end it's all boil down to 'someone else should translate it for me'.

I came for volume 10's cover girl but saw we're only at volume 5.... 🙃

Double-page supporter
@monkey123 Yeah I tried reading that, but violent entitled tsundere bitch is why I dropped it really early. Couldnt get into it because of that and the MC wasnt impressing me to try wade it out.
But yet I love this series cause its does things interesting and a likeable MC. Its just... theres no motivation here to catch up the raws and that makes me sad.. Cause this is a good amusing series :/ Its been around for years and yet here we are..

jesus christ. the russian translations are being released twice a week, but catscans can't even manage once a month. they need to drop this one already.

@Bing___Bong How about you do it yourself then. Let people do things at their own pace, especially if they're doing it so jerks like you can read for free.

Fed-Kun's army
Idk what happened. This didn't get officially picked up, and we got an anime to drive interests but scanlations just kinda stopped for a long time. Shame cause it's a good series and the anime ends at around chapter 30 in the manga

Group Leader
CAT scans is probably dead cause none of their Series have been updated in 3 months

Users who are viewing this thread