Arpeggio of Blue Steel - Vol. 27 Ch. 157

Dex-chan lover
Kinda fun seeing Choukai taking charge. In her own way.

"Isn't it like they're the enemy?"
Considering everything that's been going on lately, "enemy" is a very vague term.

Trust is important. Both to know that they're telling the truth, and to believe them when they're not saying anything.

Vampire likes to eat.

something tells me the americans aren't good guys here
Most characters are some shade of grey. Except Vampire. She's just cute.

Dex-chan lover
Little by little... Maruri became a kinda "joker" character in all of this, she was a former member of 401, she returned to the mainland because "reasons", she became an officer at a young age because of her talent and invaluable experience, all pretty big characteristics... but her presence in the story was pretty weak, but not inexistent.

Now... she has gotten the interest of "god", of the president of the US, and she is kinda marooned in the US unless she gets a ride in another Fog ship, but I don't think she will do that, because her presence here will be important for future events.

But just to make it clear... it doesn't feel forced, like I mentioned she already had impactful characteristics, she just wasn't used, but the author clearly planned for this.

Vampire likes to eat.

Most characters are some shade of grey. Except Vampire. She's just cute.
Vampire is the goddess of cuteness and she shall be fed all the cake.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for reading!

as long as I am still breathing. I will update them when they release a new chapter.:boomer:
You have no idea how reading this makes my heart light up.

For some reason this amazing series had been on the backburner without anyone showing interest, so... thanks a lot for deciding to take this on.

You have no idea how reading this makes my heart light up.

For some reason this amazing series had been on the backburner without anyone showing interest, so... thanks a lot for deciding to take this on.
TBF Crunchyroll had the distribution rights, so nobody wanted to mess with that till recently when Crunchyroll manga went defunct.

Contributor
I like that there's a random giant robot girl just laying down at Hashirajima. Was that there before?

The new hull for 401 should be called 401 Kai if it ever incorporates new features from previous battles.

"Never apart even for a moment."
Takao just loves having her captain inside her. :smug:
Hope she didn't hear him calling Iona "my ship", although everybody knows this by now.

Vampire absorbed in eating makes it look like she's not a maid but the mistress just wearing maid clothes.

Oh no, the playboy-looking US President is flirting with Maruri! Captain Komaki, don't look! It was obvious he was after the information she learned while a crew of the practically legendary 401, especially since she was the only person in the Hakugei crew who actually knew what it was like to fight against the Fog, and win. I'm sure if any of the 401's other crew members left like she did, they'd be sought after by countries like she is here.

Users who are viewing this thread