Arrogance and Romance - Ch. 38

Jung and Rena really annoyed me this chapter, if jung still had feelings for sukhee why didn't he pursue her earlier and why did they break up.

And Renas making me pity kang something needs to humble her.

Well I'm assuming jung is sukhees college boyfriend of 6 months. If so it's obvious they really loved each other so doesn't make sense why they broke up.

I don't think so because I remember they made a joke about sookhee going to a not so good college unlike Jung. Also jung, rena, kang and the GM went to the same college (I think sookhee would remember going to the same college as kang lol I just get that feeling).
Jung and rena were dating in college too when all their drama started. BUT I could be wrong i don't feel like re-reading haha~

They dont necessarily have to be in the same school to have known each other around that time.

And i dont think they would of brought up that college boyfriend if it wasnt him and in the picture they do look similar aswell.

The benefactor explain this 115 and 118 ??? Then why did you skip the chapters according to the story so now were at the ending ? Im confused as hell ?

Group Leader
@mangabinger185, I didn't skip anything. I have the translations up to chapter 114, and there are 118 chapters so I need a Korean/Russian translator for the last four chapters (115-118).

Users who are viewing this thread