Arrogance and Romance - Ch. 76

Like in some other comment, the main female character is portrayed to be relatable but she does not act like her age or even have a decency to resolve anything like a common human being. You are supposed to reject your ex straight out from that meeting, not to daydream about him for god sake

I already dislike her so her heart wavering just made me dislike her even more.

Mr Jung deserves better and is the only reason I'm reading this tbh.

Dex-chan lover
I am currently at chapter 52, and I see there are more drama incoming, as expected. should I continue or just wait until this drama is over, like I did With the drama about kang??

I can relate to her.. not sure if it's cause i'm unlikeable or just a typical single 20 something something year old ahjumma.. i agree she should have said something about not being available anymore when someone makes a pass at her like that.. but i also know how it is to feel absolutely flattered by an old flame's compliments. Anyhow hoo i love mr Jung ?

jak

Contributor
If her heart is thumping, it's remembrance of her first love. It happens.

@EmptyShell

I don't think she's wavering, it's more just because he's sweet talking her and he is her first love.

Fed-Kun's army
damn bicz
though i aint fooling myself - most women are like that - easily swayed, impullsive but in the end calculative.

Prolly my wifes the same -.-

Users who are viewing this thread