Arrogance and Romance - Ch. 78

Double-page supporter
Ffs this dumbass MC... Really starting to hate her at this point.

Uhhhhh what's see blushing for honestly now I'm just thinking Jung can do better and it's not just because she's not loyal. Really what good qualities does she have

"For some reason I can't say no" YES. YOU. CAN. This shit is so dumb, why can't she just say no? This is why I dislike 'passive' love interests. There is no reason why she can't just tell him she is already in a relationship, she doesn't need to tell him who it is. She is such a shitty girlfriend.

Group Leader
Oh no, the struggles of the first-love syndrome. I've got a feeling there'll be a confrontation soon. Sigh.

Ehehe. I don't really mind Sokhee she's just trying to make things less awkward while making things worst for her.

But she's also very much following more asian social norms. So make your blood thirst for her a little less. ??

Double-page supporter
AGH SOOKHEE THAT WAS THE PERFECT TIME TO DROP THE BF BOMB.

I mean I get it but I’ve always been an open person lmao. Even for an “American (us)”
Agghhhhhhhhhhhh. AUUUGGHHH lmao.

((Sigh)) fine. FINE. JUST KNOW THE BUILDING IS GONNA FALL ON YOU SOOKHEE.

Dex-chan lover
*does a double facepalm*, ohh em gee! this fmc… she should stop and think more, before deciding on stuff. because Jung will sure as hell misunderstand this, and... Yeah...

Users who are viewing this thread