Arrogance and Romance - Ch. 80

I genuinely hope Jung just breakes up with her now, what the fuck is wrong with this stupid bitch? She is hardly that much better than Kang in my book, didn't she get upset when he was going on dates with other girls whilst he was in a relationship with her? So why is it suddenly okay for her to do the same, what a horrible girlfriend.

jak

Contributor
@JordanFurneaux

Calm down. She already made it clear and now she's just basically meet up with an old friend who's treating her. Sookhee's way too innocent to do something like cheating.

@jak

Just beacuse she isn't cheating it doesn't change the fact that she is putting Jung through a lot of unnecessary pain by lying to his face and doing this shit behind his back. There is literally no excuse for that, it's completely unnecessary and stupid the amount of shit he is having to deal with beacuse of her idiocy. She has gotten upset in the past for him doing stuff that's not even remotely half as bad, she's a pretty fucking terrible girlfriend and I maintain that he can do a lot better.

Thanks for the Chapter @thebenefactor
But its so hard waiting when you see the thumbnails for the next two chapters. I think hes going to get her drunk and have sex with her. Thats what it seems like to me.
Also Jung said he did trust him and she still goes to see him. Thats SO disrespectful.

Dex-chan lover
i bet its going to be a retarded drama trope where she gets so drunk she mistakens the dude for her boyfriend then have sex with him

that or nothing happens but I dont see all this drama building just to go nowhere... really fucking garbage from the author tbh

The word that comes to my head foe this chapter is stupid lets put her going out with hee ex bf behind jungs back to the side. Now im questioning why she was acting flustered earlier if their relationship was so shitty.

This ex bf drama is poorly written cant even blame the characters.

@thebenefactor thanks for the chapter and no need to stress yourself putting it out i think we would be happy with even one a week.

Lol I think that you're way too angry with her for what this requires @JordanFurneaux, but also the whole situation can be written in a better way for this to be more dramatic.

@thebenefactor thank you bfor even fitting this into your busy schedule; your cleaning job is really good!!!

Fed-Kun's army
I know how frustrating Sokhee's action but she really is just an idiot when it comes to relationship since its shown that her first boyfriend relationship were filled with dishonesty and the only thing she learn is the feeling of heartbreak, and then there comes Kang who is a total jerk, and she finally have the real normal relationship with Mr. Jung I think she will develop as time passes.
Personally I think I prefer this drama rather than the type shoujo manga do these days.

Users who are viewing this thread