Arrogance and Romance - Ch. 99

jak

Contributor
While obviously neither of them would cheat or anything, I can't help but feel that Jung has more right to be angry about her drinking with Kang because she has a history with him and had feelings for him. Jung just seemed to have known that Mirim girl at some point and didn't even remember her.

God she is such a fucking hypocrite and horrible girlfriend. I honestly can't stand her anymore, I'm dropping this until I find out if Jung dumps her.

NEVER MIND
Edit: it seems as though the raw images show this new girl is sticking around so I take back what I said. Jung is just as bad as she is and doesn't particularly deserve better. They're both pretty dumb and ignorant of how much they hurt each over. I at least like how quick they are to make up with each over, it's better than having musiderstandign lasting too long like typical teen school romance drama, they at least act like genuine adults. Knowing that both of them are equally as irritating does make this more enjoyable than if it was one sided, won't be dropping this.

Edit 2: Also I apologise for my overuse of foul language, I tend to get more invested in romance than most other genres.

Loooool

@JordanFurneaux well there's like 158 chapters so far.... So I think you'll be out of luck until 120s. From the pictures it looks like there's another triangle but this time involving Jung and third girl sooooo I guess it's time for Jung to be an asshole soon

@Siikalahna I agree. I still think she might be pregnant thooo

I disagree that either one has more right to be angry. The single girl was obviously hitting on Jung and then he went out with her a second time afterwards (because he was oblivious true, but Sukhee has the same excuse!). Married Kang met up with Sukhee by accident and it sounded to me like all he really wanted was dirt on Kang (his face when Sukhee said she still wasn't disappointed). On top of that, Kang CALLED JUNG to come retrieve her, which if you think logically wouldn't happen if he were cheating with Sukhee. No way would that redhead have done the same as Kang. And neither Sukhee nor Jung had ANY way of knowing how innocent their partners were in the outings until they talked, like they did in this issue. It's really not fair to give one character a pass for being oblivious to how their actions are viewed and not give the other character the same pass. My only complaint about the current situation is that Jung apologized more than Sukhee. I find it interesting that Sukhee put a lot more effort into communicating with Jung while they were apart (phone calls, texts) but he put more effort into communicating face-to-face.

Sukhee is dealing with all the preparations for a 1000-person party with a long list of formal rules and details while her fiance is giving her wrong advice (innocently but thoughtlessly) about what matters to his family. Kang sits down at her table without an invitation. Jung fails to repulse a woman literally hanging on his arm, more than once. I fail to see how Sookhee a "bad girlfriend" if Jung isn't a "bad boyfriend" at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
It makes me so happy to see a couple actually talk it out and explain to one another what's troubling them! Yes!

They are both guilty.
They are both innocent.

I disagree with the condemnation of Sookee's behavior.
I disagree with the condemnation of Jung's behavior .

The issue is, for whatever reason, neither seem able to honestly communicate with the other and instead allow things that causes them concern to fester.

Until they both learn to express their concerns and listen to their partners and not make assumptions their relationship will continue to have problems.

I'm really enjoying this story because it captures some truths about being in a relationship, which is love alone is not enough.

Dear @thebenefactor, thank you for your hard work.
After every chapter I want to ask, "more please" but it is useless because no matter how quickly you put out chapters I won't be satisfied until the story is complete.

Thanks again.

Fed-Kun's army
@JordanFurneaux what's your problem with Sokhee, I find her actions to be quite right and rational in her situation; please bear in mind that when people are dealing with hardships they tend to have trouble thinking calmly. Also don't label her as a bad woman because she is just a woman who didn't have a good relationship history and didn't seem to be the type to read or infested in romantic story like we does. I don't understand why you're antagonizing her so much, are you just jealous because this is her romantic story with Jung???

Also I'm so glad that unlike some shoujo manga the misunderstanding didn't get dragged for many chapters.

Edit: Dear uploader thank you very much for the many uploads in one day, thank you so much for taking you valuable time to do this ???

Wow.
This did not go as I expected, and I'm so glad for it. I was so sure this was going to be a break up and they would meet five year from now or something like that.
I'm very sorry to say that I fall more on Sookhee's side, having survived a wedding and how everyone hopes for the bride to choose everything (damn gender roles).
However, honest communication is always important (and made all the difference in my case) which is why I kind of hoped that Sookhee would explain in more detail the annoying attitudes Jung showed, but I guess this is a manwha from a different culture and they would not necessarily need to show año the nitty gritty that goes to a relationship.
So pleased!

And dear @benefactor! Thanks for the uploads and happy new year!

so happy about the truth this manhwa shows about relationships! There are times that we are being irrational when we are angry or upset to the point that we want to break up with our partners easily; but then with a calm and open minded talk, everything can be solved. It is really important for a couple to sort things out as early as they can to avoid making their problems bigger. ? Thanks again @thebenefactor and the rest of the team for your hardwork!

Group Leader
Poor Sokhee, she just wanted Jung to show that he actually cared about the wedding and actually wanted to make it happen. I mean it's nice that he's giving her all the reins to pick and choose, but I think his nonchalance came off as disinterest and having that Mirim chick appear did not help the situation one bit.

Her actions in the previous arcs frustrated me a ton, but she's quite capable and assertive in this arc. Her insecurities are reasonable and I sympathize with her. As for Jung, I can understand his anger, rage and frustration at that moment (because it was Kang). I think he asked her to break up just to be petty and to make a statement, I highly he would've went through with it even if Sokhee did said yes. This dude pursued her relentlessly even when it was obvious she wasn't uninterested and was with Kang, so no way would he just let her walk out like that. That being said....I'm REALLY glad he didn't let her walk out. Would've lost so much respect for him if he did. Sometimes couples fight and argue, and he did the right thing by swallowing his pride and forcing her to talk.

really happy with this chapter's realistic portrayal in communication and conflict!

and thanks @thebenefactor for all the releases :)

Users who are viewing this thread