Arrogant Slave - Ch. 11 - Omamori

Contributor
Maybe I'll just pretend that "Commoner" is his actual name now.

I wonder why little miss noble never returned to her place. Not that it's a bad thing since it stops miss former arrogant slave from going ever crazier. He got granted new land as part of his knighthood, right?

Based on the wording from chapter 9 it seems he might have moved in to the noble's house instead and brought his slave along with him, so this is technically her house.

He's a live-in knight? :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
Too peaceful, too silly and a bit too wholesome ...

Hamita you fuckin snake, I'm in a peek-a-boo stance right now, you won't deceive me a second time :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
Wife house training the concubine.
AS GOD INTENDED. I am wondering why the lady is in his house while he is off fighting? they better be engaged or else she is just mooching off of him. I would be angry if my slave didn't toss a thot out and i was made a simp while off killing for money.

Dex-chan lover
Furlough, combat rotations, and tours of duty are things that have existed in some form or another for a long time.
Yep! Plus there have always existed low-intensity conflicts: border wars, raids (including regular raids from the steppe nomads, if they're near), etc.
War doesnt normally last 4 days and then X days.
Totally possible. For instance, trying to block a raiding party before it crosses a river, and then chasing down another one that forded at a different place and is now returning home with loot and slaves.
He's a live-in knight? :thonk:
That's called "joining the retinue".

Dex-chan lover
The brat must have nothing better to do to hang out with nobodies all the time. When she slams the table her hair looks like a second set of clenched fists.
So what's next? The commoner scores another glorious victory and the harem gets upgraded with a princess?

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of an open secret that many military wives can't wait out a deployment and get a little action on the side.

Maybe he'll come back from the war to find that his two potential love interests have decided to hook up with each other in a yuri relationship and cut him out.
Why would the story even go in that direction?

Dex-chan lover
People have been known to eat leather (real, not imitation) during extreme situations (wartime, trapped by an earthquake, etc.)- precisely those situations where dignity will not help you survive.

Aggregator gang
War doesnt normally last 4 days and then X days.
Even during WW2 you would get soldiers getting vacations for a few weeks, spending time relaxing in the rear and relaxing and obviously you will leave fresh troops guarding the frontline. Granted that in case the enemy makes a big attack those vacations can be cancelled and you would get recalled to fight again. In case of wounded soldiers they get a medical leave to rest and heal so the most likely scenario is that MC had a medical leave.

Double-page supporter
It's kind of an open secret that many military wives can't wait out a deployment and get a little action on the side.

Maybe he'll come back from the war to find that his two potential love interests have decided to hook up with each other in a yuri relationship and cut him out.
Which one's Jody, then?

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit the dude went to fight at a war again?

I thought we where in the clear from any Hamita hijinks after he came back safe.

Damn, we're back in Hamita's dark tragedy roullete again.
We all know what awaits them....... DEATH! (or not, if the author change his mind)

Users who are viewing this thread