Ars Goetia ~The Boy Who Was Called Incompetent Uses 72 Demons to Become Unstoppable - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
So, her remorse was just performative last chapter? Don't have a clue on what the theology of this world is, but this page just shows her banishment for those years was not unwarranted.

txkGzjh.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
So, her remorse was just performative last chapter? Don't have a clue on what the theology of this world is, but this page just shows her banishment for those years was not unwarranted.

txkGzjh.jpeg
She wouldn't have committed that "sin" in the first place if she was the type to feel remorseful about it. In the end, she's a demon, and she wanted to feel better about herself.

Should have bought the solomon book these demons are based on when bookdepository is still available (rip ;-; )
Seems interesting

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover

txkGzjh.jpeg
To me there is such a thing as feeling sorry that you don't feel sorry. She even says as much in stating, "I must not forgive myself until this heart changes". However, the righteous indignity of unjust censure make it impossible for her to not only forgive herself, but the heavens she served.

OTOH while true she recieved punishment for what the heavens perceived as a crime. If she would have followed her orders, she would not just be murdering innocent bystanders and the bad actors that called for such mass destruction, but also devout followers that worship the same pantheon as she does.

Just like we condem our leaders and military officials when their willful negligence endangers non-combatants and civilians, so too was she morally correct in stopping such wonton destruction and loss of innocent life. There is something to be said for killing a few to save the multitudes, but to me that just sounds like a lazy solution because a more surgical remedy would take more effort

Last edited:
Reactions: le3

Users who are viewing this thread