Arte - Vol. 10 Ch. 46 - Lady Irene

Double-page supporter
Worst feeling of all time for any creative tbh. She’s been flying high with jobs too, so that must have stung more rip. Lady Irene is also so mysterious, what’s she up to?

Thanks for the chapter!

Of course it wouldn't work, Arte's drawing shine the most when she get to know the person, thus the drawing speak of the person's heart.
When the opposite party is being secrecy and doesn't open up at all, Arte's drawing are just beautiful but nothing special.

Thank you for translating!!
Poor Arte.. but it's part of life, I guess. One commenter said that her painting reflected her deep relationship with said person and I totally agree with them. While Irene is being secretive, Arte won't be able to paint her. Anyway I have a feeling Irene might be somekind of Princess or really high ranking lady.

Lady "Irene" seems to be a person of great importance to spain.. And a possible political pain.. Which is a good thing ..... I hope

Ah, I know that feeling well enough. That insecurity that might very well be all in your head, but you've go no way of telling. Ganbare!

Users who are viewing this thread