Arte - Vol. 8 Ch. 38 - The Little Workshop, Part 1

ADK

Thank you so much for the chapter! Arte with longer hair is a beauty to behold!

Fed-Kun's army
Oohh, could this be foreshadowing for Arte going to Michelangelo? :O
Thanks for the chapter, always a highlight of my day, and I've got to agree that Arte with longer hair is quite the beauty takes me back to the beginning of the story too 😁

So, master Leo isn't Leonardo Da Vinci? Poor Arte, she still has a long and rough road to go :(

Well, you know what happens when someone says that Arte isn't good enough for something. Right?

Lol I had a moment like.... wait was Arte a real person? Since it mentioned allied those Rl renaissance artists, so I searched for first female painter renaissance, and voila! There she was.

@colourmyalphabet

I don’t think so? I’m pretty sure Michelangelo considered himself sculptor and practically despised his job as a painter after getting all those shitting commissions from a shitty Pope.

If this was based on wiki article, I surely do hope Arte's not going to be raped by Agostino Tassi

This story doesn't mention Arte's father being a painter so maybe this Arte won't have such a horrible experience like the real Artemisia.

Dex-chan lover
Arte produces wonderful portraits of women, but couldn't possibly paint a religious work eh?

Time for her to transition into painting biblical women it seems.

I don't think Arte is Artemisia.

Artemisia's mother died when she was 12 while her father lived until she had a successful career, got married and had a daughter. Also, Arte came from a noble family while Artemisia's father is a craftsman/painter.
And if you read Artemisia's history, their path in becoming a painter is also differrent.

This story may inspired by Artemisia.. but I don't thing the author will fully use her life to depict Arte. Think of it like a parallel world where Arte lives instead of Artemisia.

Fed-Kun's army
The only connections to the historical Artemisia I can see is their name and being active in Florence.
Artemisia was born in Rome and was already married when she came to Florence, and by the current time in the story she would have returned to Rome.
I wouldn't even be surprised if Artemisia shows up in the story at some point, unless the mangaka intends Arte to be her replacement.

Aggregator gang
My, all this time, all this chapter! I thought our master Leo IS Leonardo da Vinci, i've been fooled! 😂😂 or maybe i just don't read carefully enough lololol

Dex-chan lover
Artemisia came after Caravaggio, and Arte is Michelangelo's contemporary so no, Arte isn't Artemisia

Users who are viewing this thread