Aru Hi Totsuzen, Gal no Iinazuke ga Dekita - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Can we please remove that alternate title? For some reason it's what shows up as the default English title through the API and it kills me every time I see it since it's not even remotely correct.

Dex-chan lover
MC: I used my social skill for the year
tobey-maguire-sad.gif

Dex-chan lover
So is that the real childhood friend or is it actually his teacher? She looks older, and we haven't actually seen the teacher in his class so it'd be funny if it was his real teacher.

Also, like clockwork, we have the random "non-involved" semi-popular guy trying to crush the MC's self-esteem/relationship that they aren't involved in at all. If it follows the usual route, he'll need to participate in a sport or event that he's never been in before to "prove" that he's relationship material to some nobody.

Dex-chan lover
>MC is a social outcast​
>somehow is the center of a love triangle​
Fantasies

Double-page supporter
I said... it would be better if the girl was the loser... if he is the loser too but is forced to change himself because he loves her... that would way more interesting than this.

The author is losing so much that he is already introducing a second heroine... come on guys... if this doesn't improve it will get axed... or this is the evolution of the normal MC... this is the gen alpha MC... a complete loser and the girls will need to improve him.

Users who are viewing this thread