As If Daughter - Ch. 10

I'm here till he bone the mother and dauther then they find out about each other

Dex-chan lover
It will probably take them to 100+ chapters till they actually fuck.

Maybe even more let us see

Oh no no no author don't do this now. It's one thing if she doesn't mind the slap so hard, that she forgives him about that. But that she actually is happy about that is too much. Maybe I should drop reading this series if she really is going to like S&M being the M type. Can't see woman being beaten even if it is consenual and just a manhwa.

"Can't see a woman being beaten..."

Dude being beaten and getting a light slap for acting out of line is worlds apart. Also S&M is not about beating people. I really don't want to be that edgy dude making nasty comments about what you wrote but i'm literally killing myself laughing over your comment. Please don't be such a simp.

Double-page supporter
So the daughter is kinda aware of the relationship between her friend and her father.

Dex-chan lover
M SWITCH ON!
@greatninja3
This is a korean smut manwha, you are gonna get Korean Sauce in a couple of chapters.

@olopoi:

You didn't understand my comment at all. It's not about the slap itself, that's not womann beating but the way she liked it. Like her M switch being flipped. If it won't turn into S&M play fine. But it's hinted. Call it simpethetic, but S&M play with maso women just isn't my fetish. If it suits your taste, fine.

Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3
uncle does get some, but with her mom pretty soon, and both this quasi daughter and uncle get down to some fucking around chp 40

Users who are viewing this thread