As the Lady Wishes - Ch. 11

Mann i feel so sorry for her....ngl im kinda sus of ML....lyk they have known since young that whoever marries her will get that space...none of his actions seem sincere ...its seems lyk an act...
Poor MC

Fed-Kun's army
This whole family is ... like dysfunctional... ha ha ha
So many drama, agree could be a kdrama lol, probs with many good looking actors to hype the drama up haha (I meant the grandsons are all mostly good looking, their attitude is not good looking tho) @sellmeformoney

So good looking forward to the triangle and the ML true motive. I would definitely watch a kdrama of this.

Now that one trash is gone while the another is about to be thrown away, I hope ML doesn't betray her. Otherwise, FL can just nope the f**k out and relinquish the inheritance. It'll be nice if she could move out of the country and change her name so she can stop being associated with that cursed family.

......is that guy an m or what

He always looked so pleased when she ordered him to do something

Bruh you should have told to your parents, apologized with your head on the floor, all of that... blindsiding them will only make them look stupid in front of the chairs and who they're gonna punish later? Seriously for a tutor Namjoon isn't the smartest.

Also mid respect for volley boy, he may be a
low life fuckboi but when shit got real he made his stance crystal clear.

As long as the ML doesn't hurt her feelings he can be as weird as he wants.

Now i'm really wandering if the ML really loves her or is just manipulating her to get what he wants ....hope he actually loves her :(

Users who are viewing this thread