As the Lady Wishes - Ch. 11

little sus on the ML but I hope he really does love her
Thank you for the update!

since everybody in the family knows this situation for years, ml may have been planning to deceive her from an early age. he is suspicious but it is even better! (i love two-faced main characters lol and it would be great to watch him to develop) thanks for the chapter ❤️

@Eclat123

lmao I know right? Keeps calling her Miss and gets happy when she gives orders. I hope that ends up being his secret, he just wants her to step on him.

Man... I was trying to find the word to describe this whole plot... "Shady" everyone is just shady... idk about Jinha yet I dint trust even tho he's nice to her for the longest time.....

I really feel like Jinha just wants her to step on him but at the same time I feel like he's also really sus

Volleyball fuxkboi actually had some guts and got out from under their thumb. Unexpected, but I'm impressed. Jinha continues to feel like someone that would get other people disappeared, but dont let the young miss know, it would upset her. Lol

The family is kinda dysfunctional in many ways... The only person who had the FLs best interest is the grandfather. I'm still doubtful of Jinha tho.

The volleyball dude and the fl are doing the opposite rn. the fl is following what her "grandfather" figure is asking for, giving up her dream for a stupid forced marriage instead of declining it bc it's pressuring her. on the other hand, the volleyball dude is rebelling against his family's wishes bc his dream is important to him, his dream makes him happier than being throw in a marriage, suit and tie in a company filled with paper works, full of a responsibly as a ceo, etc etc.

Users who are viewing this thread