As the Lady Wishes - Ch. 14

Shouldn't bitchzilla be the one embarrassed? Shes throwing a fit like a 2 year old in public.

Who wants to bet she'll try and rub against the guy like a cat in heat after the Mc an Ml are married?

Bonus:
Why in these stories does EVERYONE try and blame the orphan the moment their brought in as a small child?

What's a seven year old gonna do? "oh hey, looks like everyone hates, guess I'll just yeet myself outta the house so yall can keep your money!"

Thank you for the update and your greatly appreciated effort to translate this, hope you guys have nice holiday!

Rant:
I really need to know what’s going on in Jinha’s mind. I still can’t trust him and I hate the possibility that he can hurt our FL more than any other man could.

Why would he do all that ‘gentlemanly’ acts? How the hell he decides he will be down on his knees and calling someone his ‘miss’? on their ‘allegedly’ first meeting at that? (because I wanted to believe they met before, otherwise his action doesn’t make sense to me)

Now, at least, I hope his reason of breaking up with that crazy woman was because he realize that she despise his ‘miss’. Because I might start to believe a bit of his loyalty

This dude is super suspicious and I hope the author give me reasons to actually trust him soon

I have a bad feeling about this

Aggregator gang
Woooow, I don't see where this is going at all

Thank you for the translation!

Bwahahaha I like these girls, sounds like something a few of my friends would say! I'm with some of the others in thinking continuing to call her miss is... Hmmm I need to think on it.

I think he does like her but I have a feeling that he has be using and manipulating her with how he acts around her, so that he can take over the whole family business. I feel like he had thought this through since he first meet her.

@sandamckitty
I will still be mad, I hope she goes far away and not forgive him for a while. He’s been nice and all but manipulating your partner ain’t right, he needs a lesson and she needs a break from all the drama.

I might change my mind though, wanna see how the author play this scenario

Edit: anyone knows where I can discuss this series? Like a discord server or some forum? I feel the intense feeling to rant lmao

This is (kind-of)... makjang right?
It's been awhile since I tried to read a story full of misunderstandings. Hope this one won't make me regret it.

Thanks for the translation!😁

This poor girl. If the grandpa really cares for her he should've just given her some shares to start off her business and give her freedom. Why is it that women's values are always emasured by the man? As if she would have nothing and won't be able to protect herself if she was left alone. I know the grandpa meant well, but he didn't even consider the situation she'd face, sigh. Such a patriarchal belief.

I think Jinha genuinely loves Eunseo, but has been playing the manipulation/coddling game for so long it’s become habit.

I want to believe that girl was his girlfriend only because Jinha is very perceptive and decided it was the best course of action to have her somewhat under control while not ruining the business relation between the families. I think they mentioned in previous chapters that Jinha had various gf and he said he had a reason for it, so I want to believe it was to protect Eunseo in his own way???

I really hope he loves her and that she can come to love him truly too lol

Users who are viewing this thread