As the Lady Wishes - Ch. 15

Thanks for your hard work. Though I've read both scanlation vers and also the official translation 😊

He's talking about trust n he played w/ her for his own interests while hating people like his parebts who do that.

This guy needs to back up off the brude to be.

Aggregator gang
Fricking hypocrite had no problem playing with her until she finally wised up

Thank you for your work thus far!

I want to believe Jinha is the ML since he's in the cover, but this makes me wonder if he's been playing the long game since he was a kid, since he was already pretty perceptive since then 😣

Seunghyun, you got no right to preach Eunseo about trust when you KNEW you liked her and played with her feelings. You might think you’re protecting her or whatever, but you should’ve just rejected Eunseo outright and not beat around the bush by dating every girl other than her.

Aggregator gang
I just found spoilers on bato.to, if anyone wants to know what happens I can summarize. If not you can find it on bato.to if you can't afford the official

I’ll spoil the novel but I’m lazy so it’s going to be a half ass spoiler, so don’t expect a detailed description XD
Basically after the wedding because of this asshole were seeing now, the two Mcs are going to be forced to have a divorce despite them both having feelings for each other(Don’t worry it’s no NTR or anything).
So they get divorced and soon after the FMC graduates and goes to America? i think, well she leaves to go abroad and I think she stays there for 5yrs

She gets word from that the chairman’s health is bad and she decided to finally return.After visiting the chairman she coincidentally runs into Jinha some stuff happen, she proposes to him and they go to Russia( the company is opening a branch there I’m pretty sure, they didn’t just randomly decide to go to Russia lol) and Jinha is already making plans for them to have a wedding in Russia as well

LMAO she witnessed this fuccboi jumping between women for the longest time and both were aware he was playing with her and he has the nerve to ask why she didn't think he was marriage material? What would be desirable about someone that would only argue with her in the early parts of marriage, disrespect her intelligence, and could potentially cheat on her? He's already stepping on her wedding dress, what an insensitive prick.

Thanks for all your work!

Aggregator gang
@yrulookingatthislongusername
Well Fuccboi was threatened some more but his parents and then they tried to make it look like Eunseo was cheating on Jinha (even asking their classmates and since there were already rumors and misconceptions, so many people thought they were dating, just to try and convince the grandfather). He went to her house and hugged her to make Jinha jealous (after spreading rumours everywhere) when he came in but instead Jinha punched him and Eunseo made it known that she hated him.

Fuccboi left and felt bad so he tried to commit suicide by driving into a truck, he survived but was in a coma. The parents raised he'll at the hospital even though they don't care about him but by then everyone thought Fuccboi was the other man. Gramps throws them out and disowns them but starts asking Eunseo to divorce Jinha (He realized how stupid his plan was and didn't want her to suffer anymore I guess). She does so after sometime and Jinha begs her to stay but she says some hurtful words for him to agree.

5 years later, she's a translator in the US, and goes back because she heard Gramps was sick. She meets Jinha after the visit and he asks her to teach him Russian because they have a startup in Russian she agrees and gets jealous of some girl she saw with Jinha who was his secretary that was telling people that Eunseo was back to seduce Jinha.

Older brother tells her that Jinha is lying, the company has been doing well for a while and he's only learning to be with her and that Gramps wasn't sick and that it was Jinha who asked him to pretend to be sick. She confronts him and he tells her what's up (that he still loves her blah blah blah )they confront the secretary who was a stalker and then she gets mad as because the stalking could have been avoided if Jinha didn't encourage her, he tells her he had to collect evidence. Anyhow she's still giving him lessons, she told him she loved him in Russian and then he kissed her and told her he never believed they were divorced and that he was just giving her space (which is...weird). She questions this but nothing ever really came of it.

They remarry like 4 years later (I'm not too sure) in Russia and take over the Russian part of the company. The end

Whew that was a lot. I paraphrased a lot but I think I did a good job explaining. Love your profile pic btw!

Dex-chan lover
@Lo0py Well thanks for the spoiler.
I guess I won't continue reading this series then XDDD My curiosity has been clenched and the story is just....too...full of stupid drama; not in the mood for such drama right now XDD

Thank you everyone for the novel spoilers, it was sad to see that this is being dropped here, but i guess its on tappytoons.

Bruh @yumesel is right the rest of this series is
weird af. According to those spoilers, I thought the gramps’s marriage condition was strangely stupid, but the rest of the series seems to be a clusterfuck of dumb af twists and drama.

Users who are viewing this thread