As the Lady Wishes

ngl, this really reminds me of "my wedding and 7 rings" by voltage inc., this is a cool story so far tho

this is giving me anxiety cause i cant help but feel like the ML is faking it even though i KNOW he had genuine love for her from the very beginning ugh his sly fox face also slipped up and showed a lil when he faced teacher namjoon......he's a lil sus 🤔

really, like the comment below, this is giving me anxiety too :(
bcoz once the ML betray FL's trust..........oh my she's gonna get heartbroken so much T_____T
I just hope nothing bad gonna happen 🤧

The only one who is not sus is the older one who had a gaming company nothing else everyone is sus even the ml for me

Fed-Kun's army
This manhwa is giving me some anxiety and trust issues hshshshshsh help. I really hope the ML is really is sincere tho, so scared if he betray her I can get a heartache hhhhhhh lmao.
I meant at this point it seems that we can't really see ML's own feelings or what he thinks so I feel insecure because of that haha

first time i'm gonna comment on a manhwa but yeah the I'm really scared that the ML might be acting because like it's still so early in the series. i really want a ML pov episode soon and like almost all the other potential candidates got revealed as bad what's gonna happen I'm really curious for the next episode

the grandpa screwed her over. he should.have just adopted her and given her an inheritance to live off of until she can get a job or whatever and be able to marry who she wants. did he really trust his family enough to think that these people wouldnt take advantage of her? that she wouldn't be trapped in a loveless marriage she would be miserable in and be unable to do anything once the grandpa dies? I know he meant well but this is an all around horrible situation. I feel like the ML was smart enough from the start to play the long game of gaining MCs trust and proving to the grandpa he could take care of his treasured benefactor's granddaughter. as a kid he realized that little girl his grandpa treated as royalty was important in some way and just insured he had a lead

everyone's comments here giving me anxiety..so i am gonna wait till atleast 30 chaps. so as to not get my heart broken

lmaooo these comments, but i think the ml’s just really protective of our fl, he **may** be acting, but I think its so he wouldn’t scare her off. he could be a “half yandere,” where he doesn’t hurt or kill anyone unless they hurt fl. but who knows 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

@raajaaa I love your comment because wow that would mean he has been consistent for more than 10 years if he is lying,I agree he could be a half-yandere, I just can not see him doing all that everyday just for it to be a lie.

Also I agree the only one I fully trust so far is the eldest,he is just vibing, honestly, I think the ML does like her, but it could be that it will be a little fake in the beginning

The ML seems really awesome like every good respectful male lead, but the FL personality is just...bland nothing. I don't know why anyone would really like her or even dislike her. It's like she's some random side character who managed to be FL.
it's been 10 chapters and i still don't know anything about her character besides she has trust issues and whatever's in the summary. The art is so awesome but I can't with this

I want more!!!
I whole 11 chapters gave me anxiety.
I want to know pov of the ML.
Cant wait!!!

Imagine our ML is a disgusting guy as well who's only after her because if that position. I hope this won't happen.
2nd ML looks promising as well, but his way of doing this is shit as well

Aggregator gang
As more time passes, I wish gramps only informed FL about the marriage thing

jinha is so sus istg he could be going all formal and only calling miss on purpose because maybe he wanted to draw the line idk might be just my feelings

Users who are viewing this thread