As You Like It, Margrave - Ch. 23

She’s probably the reincarnation of someone dear to him haha
God this series keeps my heart going cus dang it’s so sweet but funny but ahhhh
Thanks for the chapter!

Omg that was so intimate???? idk that scene set up so much tension i nearly screamed when the chapter ended and I realized this was the latest update 😭

I wonder if she is the child or a reincarnation of the fairy queen? Since she doesn't really have a past and she seems to naturally be drawn to Evenhart. I'm sure he can sense she's more than she is as well since he is reacting to her.

OHHHHHHHHHHHH. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
GUYS! The art is literally SOOOO BEAUTIFUL! They're both so beautiful! And ARE YOU SEEING WHAT I'M SEEING?! I'M LITERALLY FLAILING AND FANGIRLING OVER THEM SO HARD! I SHIP IT!!!!

Hot diggidy dang. The subtle tension in this scene is really well done.

Such an amazing work! The mood was completely felt by us readers. Even the normal back and forth of their conversation was normally portrayed like how a normal conversation irl should be. I mean the life that has been given to this work is just breathtaking. And the complexity of a human person with their individual thoughts and will is very well showcased. Unlike other works that even tho has good plot and artwork but just remained a manga/hwa/hua in my eyes. Never have I read a work that seemed so close to how interactions actually go by irl. Thanks for this good read, may you continue doing what you love and are passionate about!

Aggregator gang
The Lord:its dangerous, you have to sleep here.[all that talk(I'm to lazy to write everything)]
Simplified ver: sleep lady, you cant run in the halls while you fricking drunk

Users who are viewing this thread