As You Like It, Margrave - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
I felt kinda sad seeing him reminisce about the fairy queen. An unrequited love that last generations.
And if he ends up together with the MC, he will likely see the fairy queen through the MC. I hope that she is some kind of reincarnation.

Dex-chan lover
So she is the Fairy queen that has been reincarnated but has no memories from that time. And the blonde guy must be Helios.

Fed-Kun's army
Celene as Helios? hmmmmmm
But another reincarnation thing. ... I never quite like those but we'll see.

Dex-chan lover
Oh that was surprising, I thought I skipped ahead, guess Dian is the fairy queen or related in some way then

Thank you for your hard work, mass updates is basically just like a blessing for the readers🤩🙏

Contributor
She is not the fairy queen, remember she was a child ?

She is probably her reincarnation/descendant tho.

I do wonder if it’s biological reincarnation or if she suddenly poofed into orphanhood as a human.

Also, what? 15 days?

Oh I have a lot of questions alright. Gonna read the succeeding chapters hoping it would be answered

@strangerquefuir: (about the 15 days) YES, THANK YOU! Honestly, inconsistencies like this almost had me drop this several times already. Let's see how long I'll last...

AHHHHHHHHH
HE KNOWS HER. HE THINKS (KNOWS) SHE'S A REINCARNATION.
THE FAIRY QUEEN'S NAME IS DIAN
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh my goodness! She’s reincarnation of the fairy queen! Where is Helios reincarnation?

OMG! She is a reincarnation of the fairy Queen! That might explain why she has some sort of special power to use magic.
Also feel so sad about the unrequited love for this love triangle.😢

This kinda reminds me of the The Vampire diaries
since we have Elena being a reincarnation but also not fully being the same identity as the original one.
hahahaha feels like I'm back to my teenage years

Users who are viewing this thread