As You Like It, Margrave - Ch. 26

So to clear it up for everyone who might not understand what happened with the timeline etc, (in my opinion) This is the 4th day since she felt the mansion of her lady's house but the second day of staying at the lords castle. What we saw after he picked up the blue stone, was a flashback to when the country was first founded with the fairy queen and the emperor. It seems like he was there since it implies that he can't age. And that the Fairy queen and Dian the maid look the same. I guess that Dian is a reincarnation of the fairy queen in my opinion.

P.S this is just my guess of what's just happened in this chapter since I too was confused at first when I read this.

Dex-chan lover
So basically, Otto is the 2nd ML in a story where the ML was originally the 2nd ML.

Guys about the 15 days thing--it's a mistranslation from the group. I was really confused about it so I read the official English translation of this chapter.
Tl;Dr she is thinking to herself "I can't get too comfortable, I still have to deceive them for two weeks.. I wonder what he will think of me after those two weeks." I hope this clears it up for a future confused reader 😂

I kinda feel bad for our ML now, if Dian is truly the "reincarnation" of the Fairy Queen that means various things. Firstly the Fairy Queen and the Emperor ended up together in her first life, she if she gets her original memories back it might complicate things a bit and secondly theres still the idea that she isn't truly the ML and ML isn't truly hers... You know? So it makes me wonder... Hmmm

Users who are viewing this thread