As You Like It, Margrave - Ch. 29

Damn, the old guy's been through hell huh. I guess that puts his drive to hitch those two into context though.

Dex-chan lover
Who the hell starts saying things like these to someone they just met. Too much personal information, pal.

Mr Butler I am sobbing. I feel like he’s ready to go but he wants to make sure his lord is happy and taken care of): I’m happy to have an update but this cliff hanger made my heart so sad. Thank you so much for all the chapters!

Well, old people do have the tendency to ramble about their past so I understand.. but wow.

It's pretty sweet that he drew a picture for them. But, Mr. Butler please don't follow them so soon.

Poor Mr. Butler, he seems lonely :(

I don't think he just wanted to ramble, I would say since he knows the lord has a soft spot for her as well as taking liking to her himself, he just wanted to have someone remember him and his story even after he inevitably leaves the lord...

Dex-chan lover
I like the story, but sometimes the pacing throws me off and it seems they jump from one thing to another without a clear transition. Still, I look forward to future developments. Thx for the chapters!

Fed-Kun's army
:(
He was really rambling on and on but that was sad. I guess he really took a liking towards her too.

Was super stoked about the mass release, so much so I ended it in tears... Oh wait, those tears were just for the Head Steward.
( T_T)

BRO. Am I the only one bawling over here by his story of love?? Srsly, I couldn't imagine that happening without being srsly depressed. The mystery of how far the MC and the male lead is super fun though! Thank you for the mass release, always brings a smile first thing when I know I can snuggle right up in my blankets and go on a binge! hehe

Thanks for the batch update! You guys always pick such good places to stop too.

I wonder who the next head butler will be, since his line ends with him. Maybe it’ll be an opportunity for Dian to bring someone in.

And Dian, who is apparently the reincarnated fairy queen. He really didn’t react at all upon their first meeting despite her looking exactly the same. I wonder how it’ll be when he finds out they even have the same name. Their romance is weird to me now though, if the undertones are mostly just that Evenhart couldn’t be with his love in her first life so he gets with her reincarnation. Similar to Captain America with his love interest’s niece at one point. I see that there’s over 100 chapters so hopefully that will get more fleshed out.

Oooooooh poor butler, i haven't felt like hugging a fictional character like that in a long time. Gramps is so strong!

Fed-Kun's army
That's such a sad story.
I did remember him saying he had no kids to take over his job but I didn't think it had this sort of back story to it.

Users who are viewing this thread