Skill Lender’s Retrieving (Tale) ~I Told You It’s 10% Per 10 Days at First, Didn’t I?~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
Hello, I am the uploader of this chapter and the other one you are mentioning. I would like to clarify that me reporting Gash was false, and I never uploaded anything intending for it to be malicious. When I sniped the other manga you are referring too, I didn't know that it was something bad, I was just a reader that had an interest in translating manga, so I gave it a try. I already cleared it up with Gash in private messages on Discord.
well at least you know now, hopefully gash continues translating that series since you cleared that up with him

ty for this tl since the previous group did pretty much drop it (last update on their site was in august last year)

Dex-chan lover
@w.nter i see, i'm glad its cleared up, hope you'll keep translating skill lender, and since rubiks said he's your friend maybe convince him to not visit comment page, as his comment(s) are all abrasive and would just escalate stuff into worse situation rather than de-escalate

Dex-chan lover
thks for te chapter but dont snipe if you dont pick it up seriously

EDIT: on other upload by this uploader it seems he is a malicious snipe, apparently this uploader trying to remove the previous TL group of said manga from mangaupdates by reporting them, but since its second hand comments said by user who visited the TL group discord, not by the group leader themself i kinda skeptical, but it is shitty to snipe that manga, since it was actively worked on
Time to block this group I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Regardless of intent, still a dick move to snipe a series
I disagree. I have seen scanlators ignore a series for months. They give no indication that they are working on a series that has a fairly large backlog of untranslated chapters.
Then comes along someone who "snipes" a series because the new scanlator has gotten just as tired us readers. Then for some reason, the orignal scanlator drops several chapters out of nowhere.
I could go on, but its very late here. But the bottom line is all scanlators are pirates, and WE are reading it for free. Personally, I don't care who does it. So long as the translation is easy to read.

Dex-chan lover
i agree, a TL note would be helpful, i too goes "????" when read marge, until i checked the official RAW

this group probably goes tunnel vision after saw the chapter here are 35 while the official RAW already at 46 so didn't bother to check the other group's TL works, since i think its too good for a troll snipe

EDIT: on other upload by this uploader it seems he is a malicious snipe, apparently this uploader trying to remove the previous TL group of said manga from mangaupdates by reporting them, but since its second hand comments said by user who visited the TL group discord, not by the group leader themself i kinda skeptical, but it is shitty to snipe that manga, since it was actively worked on
I was the one whom investigated and it was a misread on my part. i am sorry to w.nter for the mix-up. On the discord, 3 different TL were talked about and it was about a LN update on Novelupdates that someone was trying to get his work discredited.
IT has NOTHING to do with w.nter, the only thing i wish is that he messaged prior since gash has done a lot of work on Exiled Hero over the past year.

Edit: And his last upload was only like 5 days prior for exiled hero. But keep on learning man the TL itself is much better than the MTLs of Manhua i read a lot x.x

Dex-chan lover
I disagree. I have seen scanlators ignore a series for months. They give no indication that they are working on a series that has a fairly large backlog of untranslated chapters.
Then comes along someone who "snipes" a series because the new scanlator has gotten just as tired us readers. Then for some reason, the orignal scanlator drops several chapters out of nowhere.
I could go on, but its very late here. But the bottom line is all scanlators are pirates, and WE are reading it for free. Personally, I don't care who does it. So long as the translation is easy to read.
snipe only really counts if its right between uploads when its known that the group is actively scanlating it, for the one that was being talked about the previous 2 chapters had been posted 22 days and 5 days prior to the snipe
in this case its not a snipe because the group hadn't updated it in almost a year and in other cases if no new updates are done within 3 months its not a snipe either
if a tl group doesn't upload a series and it gets a backlog which someone fills its their fault for not uploading it before

Dex-chan lover
W.nter has also talked to Gash and Gash will continue with Exiled Hero :D so i am pumped about that.

Dex-chan lover
Ty for translation. Is the raw out for the next chapter? I desperately want to see him collect what he didn't before

Dex-chan lover
YES YES YES
dumb mc just play around with a single idiot, while he let his companion almost DIED
way to go brainless MC!!!

he can even lend them something, but NOOOO. what a dickbutt moves

Dex-chan lover
Finally managed to catch up with the latest chapter; thanks for uploading this!

Looking forward how the MC will clean everything up. I also kind of want to see some of Yue's dynamics during this incident.

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck do they always leave the most important guy for last and let them escape... Of course I know the reason, writer's incompetence leading to deus ex machina saving the villains for the writer to reuse them. Because writing new characters is a pain, right lads? Although I don't think I can call someone who is just a pure, vile personification of racism a fleshed out character.

Users who are viewing this thread